Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Drop Top & Dropped Jaws – Ferrari 812 GTS on ANRKY AN12’s by Wheels Boutique

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 02:58 PM
SPONSOR

Received 243 Likes on 189 Posts
www.wheelsboutique.com
Drop Top & Dropped Jaws – Ferrari 812 GTS on ANRKY AN12’s by Wheels Boutique

Typically, I would prefer the coupe version of a car over its convertible/roadster sibling but on this occasion I simply cannot. In my opinion, Ferrari knocked this design completely out of the park. When our 812 GTS customer called us wanting a new set aftermarket performance wheels we felt that the car deserved something classy yet sporty at the same time. The choice was the lightweight ANRKY AN12’s in a fantastic Frozen Brushed Clear finish. We have a special place in our hearts for naturally aspirated V12’s, and when you remove the roof on top of that it makes everything even that much better.

Customer 812 Gallery: https://wheelsboutique.com/galleries/812

Build Specs:
ANRKY AN12
Finish: Frozen Brushed Clear
Size: 21"x10.5" || 22"x12.5"
Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
Tire Size: 275/30/21 || 335/25/22

Also Available: 19” & 23” Diameter || 2-Piece (AN22) and 3-piece (AN32) Configuations || Gloss, Satin, Stone, & Polished Finishes

Visit www.WheelsBoutique.com & contact us for details, availability, and pricing on ANRKY Wheels & Michelin Tires

For more photos of this vehicle visit: https://wheelsboutique.com/gallery/f...-on-anrky-an12
Old 10-14-2021, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,490 Likes on 986 Posts
This place is a joke.
Looks like a Corvette.