Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

NIB-Lorinser LM6 19" X 38 offsets

Old 12-08-2009, 09:36 AM

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts
2007 S600
There is something very fishy here. I never used or went through eBay and the wheels weren't listed on eBay at the time. I was working totally through the post on this site and PMs through this site. The seller never sent me any PMs saying anything about fitment. There is no question these wheels would fit an 04 S55 and there never was any question.

He had posted a new price and I asked for a total shipped to my house and paid via paypal and he responded with that total. I responed "Okay, give me your paypal address so I can send payment..." What I got back was a PM about someone coming over to look at the wheels that morning and maybe they were already sold and then no response whatsoever until this post re-appeared. As I said, something ain't right here?

I don't care at this point as I moved on to a real set of wheels from a reliable and responsive seller. I am not saying this guy isn't but be forwarned that so far this looks hinky.