Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

19" AMG style wheels $699 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro

Old 06-26-2015, 05:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 C63S E1 (sold 2012 C63 AMG Sedan (Premium & APX)) & 09 C300 Sport 4Matic
Kamtrac

These wheels look like OEM C63S Edition 1 wheels.
Old 06-27-2015, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk 55
Originally Posted by Pit-Pony
Kamtrac

These wheels look like OEM C63S Edition 1 wheels.
Looking for 18's for a clk500 W209 in staggered figment. What styles do you currently have in stock ?
Old 07-02-2015, 04:54 PM

2008 e63 amg
Powerwheels pro:.....

So i placed an order a few days ago from "powerWheels Pro". So far my experience with them has been terrible. Terrible costumer service. I emailed them to make sure the paypal transaction went trough,4 days later NO reply,i decide to call,the phone rang and rang and no answer,i tried a few hours later and finally i got in touch with someone,i asked if they could provide me with a tracking number,"i will call you back in a little" he said,two days later no call yet.Also the first person i talked to was texting me some info,once i paid i texted her as well to see if the wheels were shipped and NOPE she never replied to any of my text messages. Its been about a week and they haven't sent the wheels out yet. At this point im about to cancel the transaction and go somewhere else. Any one else had problems with them? I am the only one?.
Old 07-02-2015, 05:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 118 Likes on 109 Posts
2012 C300 4Matic Sport Sedan
Originally Posted by 08e63amg
So i placed an order a few days ago from "powerWheels Pro". So far my experience with them has been terrible. Terrible costumer service. I emailed them to make sure the paypal transaction went trough,4 days later NO reply,i decide to call,the phone rang and rang and no answer,i tried a few hours later and finally i got in touch with someone,i asked if they could provide me with a tracking number,"i will call you back in a little" he said,two days later no call yet.Also the first person i talked to was texting me some info,once i paid i texted her as well to see if the wheels were shipped and NOPE she never replied to any of my text messages. Its been about a week and they haven't sent the wheels out yet. At this point im about to cancel the transaction and go somewhere else. Any one else had problems with them? I am the only one?.
My experience has been good they have gotten back to each of my emails on time. It take a while to get the pre ordered rims from there distributor but I got my shipping info as they stated it would take 10 days it took 11 big deal I can't wait to get my rims hope they look as good as the pictures.

Also I'm pretty sure he has another job and this is a secondary gig but I've been getting emails within a day or 2 of sending mine and he's been polite. I would buy from him again.

when did you order and was it a pre order? that makes a difference.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:33 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2019 C43 AMG
where are you located or is this ship out only?
Old 07-03-2015, 12:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
S500
not what i'd call a ringing endorsement...

Old 07-03-2015, 01:02 PM

2008 e63 amg
powerwheelspro

Originally Posted by newmbmarko
My experience has been good they have gotten back to each of my emails on time. It take a while to get the pre ordered rims from there distributor but I got my shipping info as they stated it would take 10 days it took 11 big deal I can't wait to get my rims hope they look as good as the pictures.

Also I'm pretty sure he has another job and this is a secondary gig but I've been getting emails within a day or 2 of sending mine and he's been polite. I would buy from him again.

when did you order and was it a pre order? that makes a difference.
According to them the wheels were in stock. Finally today i got a tracking # i paid on the 6/26/15,Im not expecting the wheels to be sent out the same day,but at least return my calls/emails/texts you know?,I dont mind waiting as long as i know whats going on. I didnt know he had another job,but so far i have talked to 4 people there. Like i said all i wanted was an email reassuring me the payment was received,you get effy when you pay $600+ and everyone disappear you know? Hopefully everything is going to work out ok,I will update in a few days once i get the wheels.
Old 07-04-2015, 11:51 AM

W211 2009 E350
in the market for some wheels

I just bought a 2009 (W211) E350 with AMG sport package. All the wheels have curb rash and now I am shopping for some wheels. Im interested on 19 inch AMG replica wheels. My car will be used mainly for weekends and grocery runs. Just want flush wheels with no suspension modifications. Any input?
Old 07-05-2015, 06:46 PM

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts
2014 E550 4MATIC TUNED - Turbo Upgraded Stage 3
According to them the wheels were in stock. Finally today i got a tracking # i paid on the 6/26/15,Im not expecting the wheels to be sent out the same day,but at least return my calls/emails/texts you know?,I dont mind waiting as long as i know whats going on. I didnt know he had another job,but so far i have talked to 4 people there. Like i said all i wanted was an email reassuring me the payment was received,you get effy when you pay $600+ and everyone disappear you know? Hopefully everything is going to work out ok,I will update in a few days once i get the wheels.
Indeed, Replying e-mail, returning calls, and text message are very important if you want your business to be successful.
Even if you (Dealer) don't have answer, you still need to let clients know what is going on. This is like Business 101
Old 07-06-2015, 04:46 PM

2012 E550 Cabrio
High quality AMG replicas

I, too, am interested in high quality AMG replicas in 19". Let me know if/when you find them.

QUOTE=raygun4u;6486404]I just bought a 2009 (W211) E350 with AMG sport package. All the wheels have curb rash and now I am shopping for some wheels. Im interested on 19 inch AMG replica wheels. My car will be used mainly for weekends and grocery runs. Just want flush wheels with no suspension modifications. Any input?[/QUOTE]
Old 07-08-2015, 01:02 PM

2008 e63 amg
Originally Posted by cocobeex
Indeed, Replying e-mail, returning calls, and text message are very important if you want your business to be successful.
Even if you (Dealer) don't have answer, you still need to let clients know what is going on. This is like Business 101
I TOTALLY agree with you. The lack of communication can upset and turn any costumer off.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:10 PM

2008 e63 amg
PowerWheels Pro

EDIT.7/8/2015
I finally got the wheels deliver today,delivery took about 12 days(not bad). The wheels were deliver by Fedex. Here's some pictures
of the Packaging,as you guy can tell,very poorly protected,no bubble wrap or anything to protect the wheels. 2 wheels have
some scratching/damage on the lip due to the way they were handle/drop by either the warehouse or fedex. I will be contacting the seller
to see what they have to say about this. As far as the wheels,they look ok,better than i expected for the price,two of the center caps have a little of chrome peeling already,they are not that heavy(will weight them before installing for a reference)and after a quick glance all the wheels seem to be pretty close to the originals,most people wont be able to tell the difference between real and replicas. I am happy with the product as of "now". I wanted to document the process,from paying,buying,delivering and installing of the product,just to make it easier on other people. I hope this help. I will update once they're install.
Attached Thumbnails 19" AMG style wheels 9 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro-img_2276.jpg   19" AMG style wheels 9 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro-img_2275.jpg   19" AMG style wheels 9 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro-img_2282.jpg   19" AMG style wheels 9 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro-img_2283.jpg   19" AMG style wheels 9 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro-img_2279.jpg  

19" AMG style wheels 9 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro-img_2280.jpg  
Old 07-09-2015, 02:58 PM

2008 e63 amg
Thumbs down

EDIT.7/8/2015
I finally got the wheels deliver today,delivery took about 12 days(not bad). The wheels were deliver by Fedex. Here's some pictures
of the Packaging,as you guy can tell,very poorly protected,no bubble wrap or anything to protect the wheels. 2 wheels have
some scratching/damage on the lip due to the way they were handle/drop by either the warehouse or fedex. I will be contacting the seller
to see what they have to say about this. As far as the wheels,they look ok,better than i expected for the price,two of the center caps have a little of chrome peeling already,they are not that heavy(will weight them before installing for a reference)and after a quick glance all the wheels seem to be pretty close to the originals,most people wont be able to tell the difference between real and replicas. I am happy with the product as of "now". I wanted to document the process,from paying,buying,delivering and installing of the product,just to make it easier on other people. I hope this help. I will update once they're install.
EDIT: 7/9/2015
BAD NEWS,I brought the car to the tire place to get them finally installed,the wheels DONT FIT,I need spacers and longer lugs.After contacting "PowerWheels Pro" they apologize for in the inconvenience and promised to overnight me a set of spacers and lugs,hopefully this is the last time i have to contact them.I specifically ask if i was going to need spacers the first time i talked to them,they assure me that spacers wouldn't be needed since they are OEM fit,I guess they were wrong. I have to pay for "double" mounting and balancing now . I was offer a $40 off due to the damage wheels. I'm very disappointed and frustrated at this point.
Old 07-23-2015, 04:18 PM

2008 e63 amg
PowerWheels Pro TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE but they came through.

EDIT: 7/9/2015
BAD NEWS,I brought the car to the tire place to get them finally installed,the wheels DONT FIT,I need spacers and longer lugs.After contacting "PowerWheels Pro" they apologize for in the inconvenience and promised to overnight me a set of spacers and lugs,hopefully this is the last time i have to contact them.I specifically ask if i was going to need spacers the first time i talked to them,they assure me that spacers wouldn't be needed since they are OEM fit,I guess they were wrong. I have to pay for "double" mounting and balancing now . I was offer a $40 off due to the damage wheels. I'm very disappointed and frustrated at this point.
EDIT: 7/23/15. Came back from vacation on 7/21/15,after a long wait brought the car to the tire shop to get the wheels installed. BAD NEWS the spacers/adapters provided by "PowerWheelsPro" DONT FIT. They wouldn't clear the axle dust cap. Called PWP and no one answered,sent an email with the problem,a day later i got an email saying "Hi,I am sorry to hear that, we tried to call you but the line is busy,we apologize for the inconvenience,we are expediting a set that is made specifically for your E55.Our sources didn't clarify that there was going to be an issue with the hub,we are really sorry.
I will try to call you again today at the number you provided us xxx-xxx-xxxx"
. They had the wrong model and wrong phone number,i emailed them back with the original email stating "E63 and my phone number". Had to leave the car at the shop that day since all the tires were off the wheels and i couldn't wait any longer to see if the wheels would really fit. Next morning i visited a few wheels shop and i found a very helpful shop who helped me measured the wheel and the spacers i need it,$99.50 later i went to the tire shop. Spacers fit PERFECT ,Installed the wheels and tires,Wheels DO clear the calipers. Drove the car off the tire shop that day,after expressing my frustration and waste of time and money to PWP/Vassili Promised a compensation $$ with in the next 3-5 business days (that was on 7/23/15). Car is looking good now.I will update Once i get the compensation and after a few miles on the wheels i will post my final thoughts.
Attached Thumbnails 19" AMG style wheels 9 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro-img_2404.jpg   19" AMG style wheels 9 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro-img_2432.jpg   19" AMG style wheels 9 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro-img_2426.jpg   19" AMG style wheels 9 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro-img_2424.jpg   19" AMG style wheels 9 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro-img_2423.jpg  

Old 07-24-2015, 06:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 Ducati 1098 2003 SL55 AMG
What do you expect with Chinese knockoff wheels? I would not do any high speed runs with those. God knows if they'll shear apart. F that.

EDIT: 7/23/15. Came back from vacation on 7/21/15,after a long wait brought the car to the tire shop to get the wheels installed. BAD NEWS the spacers/adapters provided by "PowerWheelsPro" DONT FIT. They wouldn't clear the axle dust cap. Called PWP and no one answered,sent an email with the problem,a day later i got an email saying "Hi,I am sorry to hear that, we tried to call you but the line is busy,we apologize for the inconvenience,we are expediting a set that is made specifically for your E55.Our sources didn't clarify that there was going to be an issue with the hub,we are really sorry.
I will try to call you again today at the number you provided us xxx-xxx-xxxx"
. They had the wrong model and wrong phone number,i emailed them back with the original email stating "E63 and my phone number". Had to leave the car at the shop that day since all the tires were off the wheels and i couldn't wait any longer to see if the wheels would really fit. Next morning i visited a few wheels shop and i found a very helpful shop who helped me measured the wheel and the spacers i need it,$99.50 later i went to the tire shop. Spacers fit PERFECT ,Installed the wheels and tires,Wheels DO clear the calipers. Drove the car off the tire shop that day,after expressing my frustration and waste of time and money to PWP/Vassili Promised a compensation $$ with in the next 3-5 business days (that was on 7/23/15). Car is looking good now.I will update Once i get the compensation and after a few miles on the wheels i will post my final thoughts.
Old 07-24-2015, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 118 Likes on 109 Posts
2012 C300 4Matic Sport Sedan
Originally Posted by walterwhite
What do you expect with Chinese knockoff wheels? I would not do any high speed runs with those. God knows if they'll shear apart. F that.
i drive on the highway a lot 110ish they look like they are quality and having them for a 3 weeks or so I'm happy.
Old 07-31-2015, 10:13 AM

2008 e63 amg
This was NOT a post about quality,its a post about a transaction from ordering to delivery and everything in between. I'm fully aware they're "Chinese knockoff". I was NOT expecting OEM quality for less than $1,000 you know?. I dont really do any "high speed runs" im over that age you know? lol.I just wanted to a better wheel set than what i had.Plus I only drive the car probably 3 days out of the week and about 15 miles a day,so no big deal. Thanks for your opinion.

Originally Posted by walterwhite
Old 08-02-2015, 09:30 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
05 cl55 amg Renntech air box w/ K&N's LET 180 pulley & Tune, HE & Pump, 3'' Exhaust res/cat delete

Do you have these wheels available?

Old 08-03-2015, 07:44 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2003 S500 4Matic (SOLD) + 2004 S55 (SOLD) 2005 CLK 500 Cabriolet 2008 S 450
Would never buy again. Stored my chromes in thew shed for the winter and come spring I found more rust than chrome on the rims.
Old 08-07-2015, 01:05 AM

2006 cls55
Cls55 what u have
Old 08-08-2015, 10:22 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
w205 C43, 958.1 CTT
Originally Posted by mrbobby
Would never buy again. Stored my chromes in thew shed for the winter and come spring I found more rust than chrome on the rims.
pictures?
Old 08-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
E320
Hi underdogg,

The CLS 55 takes a very low offset due to the big brakes, in the mid to low 20s.
Unfortunately we don't have anything in stock that will work without spacers.

silvercl55,

We are getting those wheels in the next 6 weeks in the same finish in 19x8.5/9.5

Mrmendoza,

We are located in Michigan. If you are local you are welcome to pick them up

08e63amg,

The wrong offset wheels were sent to you because of OUR mistake, our apologies for that. Your car was an E63 and we sent you the offset for a C63.
Thank you for being reasonable in our exchange. We stood behind our fitment guaranty and compensated you for the expenses as you provided them. I know you were very forgiving on them as you didn't charge us for a couple of things you had to do. Thank you.

mrbobby,

Thank you for your input. If I remember well, you had purchased a set of the chrome 801s. As soon as you contacted us about rust on one of the wheels we shipped you a replacement at no cost to you as part of our finish warranty.
Based on our communication at the time I was under the impression you were happy with the response you got from us and the replacement wheel. If memory serves me right, we let you keep that bad wheel. I know it can be useful if you ever need a spare. I hope that was to your expectation. From what I know any other company would have requested the wheel that is being replaced back.
If I mistaken you for a different customer I apologize, If you are not happy with the finish of the wheels we wish to hear from you so we can fix it for you.

Thank you

Vassili

Last edited by powerwheelspro; 08-10-2015 at 04:01 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 04:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
Do you have a Stock type 18" E55 wheels staggered in stock? How much shipped to San Diego Ca?
Old 08-11-2015, 07:15 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2003 S500 4Matic (SOLD) + 2004 S55 (SOLD) 2005 CLK 500 Cabriolet 2008 S 450
Vassilli, you do remember correctly. The original shipment had 1 wheel with a compromised finish (rust spots in the chrome. You asked for a pic of the rim and I supplied the pic and sent it to you. As the wheels were for summer tires, I dismounted the wheels come winter and stored the chrome wheels in my unheated shed for the winter. When I went ot get the wheels in the spring I found all 4 wheels heavily rusted. I took a chrome cleaner and tried to clean the 1 wheel and found the rust hid a pit mark that couldn't be really cleaned. The wheels still sit in the spare garage. I don't know of anyone who would mount wheels of this condition on their Mercedes. I've since sold the car with the original wheels mounted. The purchaser wasn't interested in taking the wheels and tires (I wasn't even asking for any extra money - he commented that he would have to pay to take the tires and wheels to the dump)even though the Michelin Pilote SS tires were like new.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:38 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
E320
Hi Max.H

We don't have those but we do have these for your consideration that would work on your E55

19" AMG style wheels 9 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro-830_clk_1.jpg

Thank you mrbobby
Chrome is a tricky finish, it has to be cleaned well before stored because moisture can get in the bags and if there is any potentially corrosive elements on the wheel, it will slowly work on the finish.
I understand the situation and sympathize. As you know we are not the ones to walk away from our product. On our end, you contacted us with a finish issue on a wheel, we replaced it for you and we thought the issue was closed. Since we were not in preview of the issue as we described it we didn't expect to see that your experience turned you into someone that wouldn't buy anything from us ever again.
It is your right to do so, obviously. Just so you know, if you buy other chrome wheels you will will have the same issue unless you take those steps to wash and properly clean them before storage and store them in a dry place. Based on our information this is more indicative to the nature of the finish, not to the company that makes and sells the wheels.
Here is some information on the proper care of chrome wheels for reference.

http://www.finishing.com/244/32.shtml

Thank you

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Quick Reply: 19" AMG style wheels $699 *NEW* from PowerWheels Pro