Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Mercedes CLA 250 Wheels/Tires for sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes CLA 250
Mercedes CLA 250 Wheels/Tires for sale!

Hey everyone,

Purchased a CLA250 last week and went ahead and swapped my wheels and tires out. It came with the 17'' 5 spoke wheels in anthracite and Continental ContiProContact SSR wheels on them. The wheels and tires together have less than 35 miles on them, and are newer than any "used" wheel you will find. Dealership to condo to Tire Kingdom is all the miles these guys have seen.

The wheels according to Mercedes Benz sell for $1400 (you can research this through any Mercedes Benz dealer) and the tires as shown here on TireRack.com are $840 before shipping. In totality I am selling $2240 worth of wheel and tire for $1300 OBO. This is worth it for the tires alone and the extra set of wheels, they have 500 tread wear AA rating. Message me for details and offers. Shipping available the moment payment is made, they are ready to go.
Attached Thumbnails Mercedes CLA 250 Wheels/Tires for sale!-2.jpg   Mercedes CLA 250 Wheels/Tires for sale!-3.jpg   Mercedes CLA 250 Wheels/Tires for sale!-7.jpg   Mercedes CLA 250 Wheels/Tires for sale!-6.jpg   Mercedes CLA 250 Wheels/Tires for sale!-8.jpg  

Mercedes CLA 250 Wheels/Tires for sale!-9.jpg  
Old 11-23-2013, 08:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes CLA 250
BUMP

Make an offer!!