Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

20" HRE Wheels and Tires $2500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 03:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 cls55amg
20" HRE Wheels and Tires $2500

I have a set of staggered HRE wheels and tires that just came off my 2006 CLS55 AMG. The HRE wheels have 10 spokes that are highly polished and clear coated. The outside barrel is chrome plated. They are in excellent condition and I am only selling them because I have chosen to black out the car so black wheels are a must. I will probably stay with the HRE line since they manufacture beautiful 3 piece rims and people that know wheels understand their prestige and price. The front size are 255-30-20 and the rear size are 305-25-20. Please do not call or write to me asking if my wheels will fit on your car. I am a doctor not a wheel company. The tires on the rear are new Hankook Ventus 12 EVO 2 and the fronts are Nitto INVO. The reason they are mismatched is that the rear Nitto's wore out very quickly so I went back to the Hankooks that I have had on the car in the past and love them! I know of a company that can ship the wheel setup relatively cheap so if you are interested let me know the city, state and zip code and I can get a quote. You can email me at 12alexpetro@gmail.com or call me direct at 727-458-9925. I will be happy to send up close pictures for anyone that writes me. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails 20" HRE Wheels and Tires 00-cls-003.jpg   20" HRE Wheels and Tires 00-cls-004.jpg   20" HRE Wheels and Tires 00-cls55-w-hre-s-003.jpg   20" HRE Wheels and Tires 00-cls-001.jpg