W203 C-Class Pictured
The W203 C-Class was the second generation C-Class produced by Mercedes Benz from early 2000 to late 2006.
- M272 Camshaft Magnets
- Early M272 engine balance shaft sprocket wear
- M271 oil leaks through cam magnets into wiring harness
- 722.9 7G transmission conductor plate
- M271 timing chain stretch
- 01-early 03 Valeo radiator
- 2005 model year fuel filler neck
- 722.6 transmission electrohydraulic pilot bush fluid leaks
- Flat Battery due to front seat modules or aircon sniffer fan in the overhead console not going to sleep.
Body/Chassis - Interior/Exterior
Approved Service Products
Complete list of part numbers and specifications for factory approved service products to August 2007, which covers the W203:
Current Spec 229.5 for gas engines, 229.51 for diesel engines:
Against the approval of Mercedes-Benz, some dealers are using 229.51 formula oil in all the cars they service. 229.5 and 229.51 are not cross compatible.
Current Spec for 722.9 is 236.14. Spec is backward compatible to the 722.6