W203 Momo/Sparco steering wheel hubs?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2015, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C32 AMG
W203 Momo/Sparco steering wheel hubs?

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has used aftermarket steering wheel hubs on our cars (W203). I have a really nice Italian made Italvolanti I'd like to put on there. I really hate our pizza pie sized steering wheels. I have problems knocking my knees with my elbows when I drive and I end up forcing myself to shuffle the steering wheel. I really hate that as it's not proper driving etiquette. I'm 6'2 and I power lift so I'm not what you'd call average sized. I realize there is the issue of the steering wheel buttons but I don't really use them anyways, so I'd relocate them somewhere off to the side. I also don't mind sacrificing the airbag.

I've checked Momo's site and they don't list any hubs for W203, only older models. Sparco lists a universal Mercedes hub which doesn't make sense. As far as I know the different models use different hub sizes. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

My Italvolanti has been through 1 BMW E30 M3 touring car, 3 of my own BMW's and 1 Volvo, it still looks brand new. It has sentimental meaning to me now. Italvolanti use to make steering wheels for older factory Ferrari's

Bry

Last edited by Autotechnica; 06-27-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 07-28-2022, 02:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
cl203
Hi did you find steering wheel hub for w203?