C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

White Sedan Black Wheels C63 AMG Edition 507

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 02:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 C63 AMG Edition 507
White Sedan Black Wheels C63 AMG Edition 507

Been waiting for this for months. Finally was released from port and picked up on Aug. 30th. Just in time for a local car show. So far the only one in Utah. What a car!White Sedan Black Wheels C63 AMG Edition 507-image.jpg
Old 09-18-2013, 03:07 AM

2014 C63 AMG Edition 507
White Sedan Black Wheels C63 AMG Edition 507-image.jpg
Old 09-18-2013, 04:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
c63
Nice!! Enjoy!
Old 09-18-2013, 04:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
507 SEDAN
Congrats and enjoy.

I have the same car, not sure how many C63's you've had, but this one's a BEAST!!!! MB did a great job on the 507. It feels and is bound's above the previous. No rattles and solidly built. Well done and you picked the best color of the offerings.

Although seeing a "brand new" one again, makes me so happy that I took the "acceleration line" decals off. What a difference!!

PS: Do not forget to get your certificate for the AMG Driving Academy.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG 507 Edition
Nice. Congrats twin.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:06 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 50 Likes on 48 Posts
2018 C63S
congrats

shes a beauty
Old 09-18-2013, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Congrats, looks sweet in white...I am of the other opinion, I really like the stripes on the bottom, it gives it a little bit lower to the ground look, enjoy
Old 09-18-2013, 08:25 PM

2014 C63 AMG Edition 507
I upgraded from a 2005 Audi S4. Which was a fun car but not EVEN as fun as this 507.

I really didnt like the acceleration lines when I first saw them on another coupe...but I decided I really like them. It gives is a sportier "race" look. It looks great with and without. Seriously I dont care if it had pink polka dots the performance is unreal.

I have got my AMG driving school certificate. I am going to go to the class this Nov. at Laguna. I have been playing with the ESP sport mode and also turning it off. What a blast. I am going to go through tires.

Seriously I am obsessed with my car. I dont know how I ever drove anything else. I can never go back to driving an ordinary car now.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

507 SEDAN
Originally Posted by scubaswenson
I upgraded from a 2005 Audi S4. Which was a fun car but not EVEN as fun as this 507.

I really didnt like the acceleration lines when I first saw them on another coupe...but I decided I really like them. It gives is a sportier "race" look. It looks great with and without. Seriously I dont care if it had pink polka dots the performance is unreal.

I have got my AMG driving school certificate. I am going to go to the class this Nov. at Laguna. I have been playing with the ESP sport mode and also turning it off. What a blast. I am going to go through tires.

Seriously I am obsessed with my car. I dont know how I ever drove anything else. I can never go back to driving an ordinary car now.

"Acceleration lines" aside, I completely know and feel what you are saying. I was coming from a Porsche 911 when I got my first C63 in 2009 and felt the same way. I'm on my 3rd C63, but.......

I now look for excuses to drive my 507. I cannot get enough.

Last edited by jordanaf; 09-18-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:06 PM

C63, 335i
Congrats! The white really goes well with the black rims and stripe.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
All you people with the latest version of the C63, being the 507, are going to be in a huge pickle in a few years. Let me explain. I had one of the first C63 in Canada in 2008. This car blew me away in every way. The sounds, acceleration, the looks the feeling this car gave me was like none other. When it came time to part with this car last year in 2012, I started to look for replacements and this is where it got messy. I was in love with the Maserati Gransport GT and finally drove one, it was dissappointing to say the least. The dealer looked at me like I was from Mars when I said this car didnt do anything for me. So bad that I got into my C63 and let it rip as I left the dealer, and lone behold that grin I had for the last three years was there. Then I drove a 2011 Lamborghini LP-560 Gallardo Spyder for a day, and again, although it was impressive, I wasnt going to drop 200K on a car that really didnt get me overly excited. Then I drove a 2009 Ferrari 599, again, amazing machine but I didnt feel like I could live with it. I am so in love with the 6.2 V8 that I decided on the SLS AMG, this gave me everything I wanted from the C63 and then some, it is a car that gives me goose bumps when I start it and when I drive it. SO, I feel bad for you guys, including my brother here (Coladin) who bought the last of the big V8's as I had to spend over $200k to keep me smiling ear to ear. Keep these cars as long as you can because the C63 507 will be in my opinion a car that will be lusted after for many many years!! Enjoy in good health
The following users liked this post:
SCA (09-11-2020)
Old 09-19-2013, 11:21 PM

C63 AMG 507 Edition
Originally Posted by 1st amg
All you people with the latest version of the C63, being the 507, are going to be in a huge pickle in a few years. Let me explain. I had one of the first C63 in Canada in 2008. This car blew me away in every way. The sounds, acceleration, the looks the feeling this car gave me was like none other. When it came time to part with this car last year in 2012, I started to look for replacements and this is where it got messy. I was in love with the Maserati Gransport GT and finally drove one, it was dissappointing to say the least. The dealer looked at me like I was from Mars when I said this car didnt do anything for me. So bad that I got into my C63 and let it rip as I left the dealer, and lone behold that grin I had for the last three years was there. Then I drove a 2011 Lamborghini LP-560 Gallardo Spyder for a day, and again, although it was impressive, I wasnt going to drop 200K on a car that really didnt get me overly excited. Then I drove a 2009 Ferrari 599, again, amazing machine but I didnt feel like I could live with it. I am so in love with the 6.2 V8 that I decided on the SLS AMG, this gave me everything I wanted from the C63 and then some, it is a car that gives me goose bumps when I start it and when I drive it. SO, I feel bad for you guys, including my brother here (Coladin) who bought the last of the big V8's as I had to spend over $200k to keep me smiling ear to ear. Keep these cars as long as you can because the C63 507 will be in my opinion a car that will be lusted after for many many years!! Enjoy in good health
So the problem we have is that we have just bought great cars that will be hard to replace?

Thats a good problem to have.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:06 AM

C63 AMG Edition 507 Coupe
Originally Posted by 1st amg
1stAMG, what a great post, thanks !!! reading something like this makes all this intolerable wait worthwhile. My 507 coupe (obsidian black, black wheels) is due in Oz on 18 Oct. I ordered it back in May, i can't wait. It's my first ever Mercedes on top of that. Just to give you an idea, i am satellite tracking the ship with my car.... i know, pathetic. Funny you should mention Maserati. I am a great fan of the brand, especially the Granturismo. But, after having driven the C63 PP demo and now waiting for the 507, i have a feeling the next one will have to be the SLS . keep the great posts coming! i can't wait to share the pics of mine when i get it. Dealer tells me it's about couple of weeks from the ship docking to the delivery, so fingers crossed end oct i should have it.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:10 AM

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 507, 2012 R350
Originally Posted by scubaswenson

Obsessive is the word.

I don't ever recall someone who has test driven it , not getting it.

I tried the Audi route and they are great cars, but the S7 just did not hit the same buttons emotionally as the C63. It was fast but didn't have the soundtrack. Only Jaguar is close, IMO.

Thanks to my brother (1stamg) who had the 2008, I went from a mild mannered spectacled respectable human being to a hooligan who replaces rear tires every 6000kms. He whipped his mercilessly which gave me great confidence that this car can be beaten yet it wipes itself off and says "Is that all you got you little biatch?"

Always hunting the BMW driver, or Audi driver who has his window down, the poor souls, I always seem to downshift to 5000rpm decelerating right at their window, don't know how many eardrums I have crushed lol.

I've always driven fast cars, even two awesome Mustangs, love them, but my 2011 was such a revelation that I could not bear the thought of not having this motor. As fast as my non-P31 car was, this thing, my 507 is on another level. I am trying my darndest to break it in but I am constantly being goaded by others at every light.

I have about 560kms on it in about a week, but km 561 was reserved for a Cayman S this morning. Seen him every morning since I got the car which was frustrating. ESP sport, feathered in 1st and see you later in 3rd as he fiddled with his radio while adjusting his racing mitts. There is a top end viciousness to this car combined to prodigious torque that arrives so much quicker, harder than my 2011. Like it's supercharged. I didn't realize 56bhp could be so noticeable, but with the new transmission, it sure is!

Plus I can bring my kid to hockey and be a perfectly acceptable family hauler...the perfect car?
Old 09-20-2013, 11:42 AM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
Looks AWESOME!!!! I look forward to seeing more pictures! Also look forward to seeing any, if any, mods!
Old 09-20-2013, 11:53 AM

2014 C63 AMG Edition 507
I so concur with all. I knew when I bought my S4 that the days of a normal sedan were over for me. I had just made a very expensive decision. Of course with this car I have probably exahusted my options for more affordable performance cars and now even amazing cars like the RS Audi's and M series are a step down in the fun factor. Although they could release something in the future that does it for me. If not I guess I will need a few more clients and start saving for a ferrari itialia 458 or perhaps the new RS8. As was mentioned not much will thrill me like this car, not without spending a stupid amount of money. Just need to make more of it. I guess spending is relative. My S4 price was a MUCH higher percentage of my income than this 507 is even though my payment for the S4 was way less.

I just got past my break in period. I cant believe how fun it is to slide this thing around corners and run it up to redline, downshift and punch it, etc. taking my boys (7 and 9 YO) to school they want me to blip the throttle as we pass their friends. My kids love it too. People must be thinking I am having an early mid life crisis. If they only knew what fun I was having; it would be they who are having the crisis. A crisis of vanilla monotony or domestic auto hell. They have no clue what they are missing, thats probably for the better.

So I LOVE the coupe. But I have 3 little kids and needed the sedan for the 3
seat belts in the back. But it may be the perfect car, at least for me.

I bought a nice narrow black and charcol car seat to go in the back. I LOVE the contrast of the hooligan nature of the car with a toddler car seat in the back seat. Hilarious.

I cant tell you how many times I am driving this nice car, park, go into a store, and then walk out to my parking spot and think, "dang that thing looks so mean!" When your in it and driving "normal" you forget what a powerful physical presence the exterior of this car has. Anyone else experienced this?

Heading to Utah's governor's gala tonight with my smokin hot wife and my smokin hot car. Cant wait to see the valet's and onlookers drool over both!
Old 09-20-2013, 12:01 PM

2014 C63 AMG Edition 507
Correction: Not, "RS8" I meant the V10 Audi R8.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

507 SEDAN
Yeah, it is amazing how much the "nominal" 56bhp makes!!! going from my 2010 C63 to the 507 has been unreal. Can't wait for the dyno and I will post results.

1st: dyno stock
2nd: dyno with tune
3rd: dyno with headers, untuned
4th: dyno with headers and tune

It will be eye-opening to see the results. And hopefully helpful to anyone contemplating any of these mods. It will be a Eurocharged tune, hopefully V5(Jerry is finishing up the software now). At minimum it will be V4. And the headers, Kleemann's new long-tubes.

Stay tuned..............
Old 09-21-2013, 12:02 AM

C63 AMG Edition 507 Coupe
running in 507

Originally Posted by coladin
Obsessive is the word.

I don't ever recall someone who has test driven it , not getting it.

I tried the Audi route and they are great cars, but the S7 just did not hit the same buttons emotionally as the C63. It was fast but didn't have the soundtrack. Only Jaguar is close, IMO.

Thanks to my brother (1stamg) who had the 2008, I went from a mild mannered spectacled respectable human being to a hooligan who replaces rear tires every 6000kms. He whipped his mercilessly which gave me great confidence that this car can be beaten yet it wipes itself off and says "Is that all you got you little biatch?"

Always hunting the BMW driver, or Audi driver who has his window down, the poor souls, I always seem to downshift to 5000rpm decelerating right at their window, don't know how many eardrums I have crushed lol.

I've always driven fast cars, even two awesome Mustangs, love them, but my 2011 was such a revelation that I could not bear the thought of not having this motor. As fast as my non-P31 car was, this thing, my 507 is on another level. I am trying my darndest to break it in but I am constantly being goaded by others at every light.

I have about 560kms on it in about a week, but km 561 was reserved for a Cayman S this morning. Seen him every morning since I got the car which was frustrating. ESP sport, feathered in 1st and see you later in 3rd as he fiddled with his radio while adjusting his racing mitts. There is a top end viciousness to this car combined to prodigious torque that arrives so much quicker, harder than my 2011. Like it's supercharged. I didn't realize 56bhp could be so noticeable, but with the new transmission, it sure is!

Plus I can bring my kid to hockey and be a perfectly acceptable family hauler...the perfect car?
Guys,
there already is a thread on the forum on this subject, but since for Coladin and 1stAMG, these are not your first AMG cars, what would you recommend for running in? one way of doing it is strictly by the book (really?), or punishing it for the first 100km, changing the engine and transmission oil and we're done (the latter is what i actually did with my mini cooper s few years ago. worked the treat). i think being well behaved for 2000km would be unbearable...