Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 03:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
W211 E500 Estate
Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System

System includes left and right mufflers, titanium link pipes with resonator, and quad titanium exhaust tips.

$6,600.00
Order Here

Two variations of systems are available for the C 63 AMG. They are made entirely from our proprietary titanium* alloy. The first is our Slip-On muffler system. The Slip-On kit replaces the stock mufflers from the axle back. Stepping up to our Evolution system, we include the mufflers from the Slip-On kit and then add a lightweight link pipe assembly that incorporates integrated resonators. Both systems feature our unique exhaust tips. The bezels for these tips are cast in our foundry from an exclusive blend of titanium. They will give your vehicle a distinctive look, setting it apart from the rest of the crowd.

Akrapovic titanium exhausts are not just about appearances. Sound, weight, and performance are all part of the equation as well. The Evolution system produces a 12-horsepower gain and reduces weight by an incredible 40lbs! Soundwise, both systems bring out the true character of the car. Deeper and more aggressive than stock, they retain the trademark personality of the 6.3-liter AMG engine. The Evolution system is notably louder than the Slip-On, but is still perfectly suitable for day-to-day driving.

Contact Adam@GMPperformance.com

Last edited by GMP Performance; 09-30-2014 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-08-2014, 09:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts
C63 507 with BS Body; 2008 SLK 55
2 Questions for you, if I may:

1. If I wanted to combine the full Akrapovic exhaust with MBH LTHs, what else would I need to make this work? And do you have any idea how loud that would be (I want a setup for daily driving and have no interest to wake my neighbors up every time I come and go).
2. Can I buy the exhaust without tips, as I have a Black Series rear bumper?

Tx!
Old 11-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E500 Estate
Originally Posted by Wobble64
2 Questions for you, if I may:

1. If I wanted to combine the full Akrapovic exhaust with MBH LTHs, what else would I need to make this work? And do you have any idea how loud that would be (I want a setup for daily driving and have no interest to wake my neighbors up every time I come and go).
2. Can I buy the exhaust without tips, as I have a Black Series rear bumper?

Tx!
1. You will likely need gaskets/hardware and some minor fabrication from an exhaust shop, but these should bolt together fairly easily. It will be quite loud with long tubes and the full Akrapovic system. I have not been able to find a video with this set up, but there is likely one floating around.
2. Unfortunately not, the system is only available for purchase with the exhaust tips.

Last edited by GMP Performance; 11-08-2014 at 10:40 AM.
Old 01-27-2015, 04:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E500 Estate
Bump for an amazing looking exhaust