Is the MBH website down?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2016, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 119 Likes on 90 Posts
2006 E55
Is the MBH website down?

Tried them through FB and their website - can't seem to get to their page? Google is always the lifesaver, but couldn't through there either.

Does anybody have just the MBH Xpipe that deletes the secondaries only? Just curious how it sounds, and how much louder (for what it's worth, I like my cars loud, but want to start with an X only). Car is still under warranty, so I'd like to return to bone stock if needed - not sure if MBH can be swapped out or needs to be welded.

Lastly, from my research, is the MBH midsection just the stainless pipes connecting their long tubes to the MBH Xpipe? I plan to leave the stock resonator and stock mufflers.

Thank you for the feedback and help.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Originally Posted by ArmoE55
Tried them through FB and their website - can't seem to get to their page? Google is always the lifesaver, but couldn't through there either.

Does anybody have just the MBH Xpipe that deletes the secondaries only? Just curious how it sounds, and how much louder (for what it's worth, I like my cars loud, but want to start with an X only). Car is still under warranty, so I'd like to return to bone stock if needed - not sure if MBH can be swapped out or needs to be welded.

Lastly, from my research, is the MBH midsection just the stainless pipes connecting their long tubes to the MBH Xpipe? I plan to leave the stock resonator and stock mufflers.

The site was down for a little bit, but is back up and running
Old 05-12-2016, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,576 Likes on 929 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
The site was down for a little bit, but is back up and running
Old 05-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by ArmoE55

If you do our Xpipe that is designed to work with the stock system, it will require 1 cut to the factory system to get the xpipe to fit. So it is kind of a permanent mod, unless you could get someone to weld back the part of the stock system you cut. In reality that's not hard to go at all. Our mid-section only works with our headers. Inside that mid-section we have options for a xpipe cats, and things of that nature. Also our mid-section is made of 3" tubing where as our OEM Xpipe is made using the stock diameter tubing that I believe is 2.75"
Sound wise it sounds awesome , I will see if I can dig up a clip.
Old 05-13-2016, 11:42 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
10 C63, 06 S65, 14 ML350, 95 S500
I have a old revving video before I had headers a couple years ago. MBH x-pipes and had the secondary cats and resonators deleted.

Old 05-20-2016, 05:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
Thanks for the posts, guys.

So if I'm understanding correctly from the MBH website and from these posts, can you fit the MBH Xpipe only to the stock headers and stock remaining exhaust setup? I do not want to get the headers as of yet (mostly due to the car still being under warranty so I want to keep the cats/stock tuning).

Will the MBH Xpipe work with stock headers and the rest of the system stock? Any videos, MBHMotorsports that you could find with JUST the Xpipe installed, everything else stock?
Old 05-20-2016, 05:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
If I can work the MBH Xpipe with the the stock system, then I will place an order for the Xpipe.

I will get the headers and mid-section later down the road ... but I need some more sound so I want to rid the secondaries and have a smoother sound than just straight pipes. I'm assuming a tune isn't necessary by deleting the secondaries.
Old 05-20-2016, 08:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 408 Likes on 290 Posts
'10 C63
MBH didn't respond to my email and after the recent horror threads, I emailed MHP. Quick response within 24 hours. I ordered their ARH headers. Now that they have my money, we will see.
Old 05-21-2016, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
Originally Posted by chrisridebike8
MBH didn't respond to my email and after the recent horror threads, I emailed MHP. Quick response within 24 hours. I ordered their ARH headers. Now that they have my money, we will see.
It has been a bit hard lately to get onto mbh

But still won't stop me purchasing there headers especially as arh headers don't fit rhd cars
Old 05-21-2016, 01:10 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

It has been a bit difficult to get ahold of me. My wife and I just had our first baby this past weekend. I haven't really been in this past week. I will be in and out next week with Dr. appointments and other baby related things. I'm still available between the hours of 9AM and 4PM Arizona time on the phone.Feel free to email me anytime.
Old 05-21-2016, 10:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 408 Likes on 290 Posts
'10 C63
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
It has been a bit difficult to get ahold of me. My wife and I just had our first baby this past weekend. I haven't really been in this past week. I will be in and out next week with Dr. appointments and other baby related things. I'm still available between the hours of 9AM and 4PM Arizona time on the phone.Feel free to email me anytime.
Congratulations on the baby. I would recommend setting up some type of auto email response letting people know to expect delayed responses. And then email them back asap. I waited 48 hours and then emailed MHP. I still haven't gotten a response from MBH to my email (don't need one now...). If I don't hear back, I just figure that's how customer service is going to be. And at this level, I expect a lot and don't have time to spend on BS. Sorry...