CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

CL 65 AMG - Motor oil

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL 65 AMG
CL 65 AMG - Motor oil

Dear AMG friends,

I have a CL 65 AMG and I have two problems :

- Every six month the computer board ask me to add one liter of motor oil. Is that normal ? What brand and quality do you use ? Castrol 5w ?

My car is 50.000 km.

I use my car one month per quarter.

- When I close the car, and hold the button, all windows automatically closed but the driver's window goes down at 1/4. I have to insist 3-4 times and push it with my hand to get it full closed.

How to solve this problem ?

- Are the original Spark plugs Bosch Brand ? because I looked for AMG spark plugs but I did not find them.

Thank you.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 78 Likes on 64 Posts
05 CL65
That's more than normal oil usage. A liter every 3,000 miles is common on a M275. Should be running Mobil 1 0W40

The auto window close is a little over sensitive to preventing smashed hands on these cars IMO. You may get better with a window adjustment, but not sure what else you can do. Hopefully someone else has a better answer for this than I do.

Both Bosh & NGK make Plugs for your car. I bought mine off Amazon. Best deal I could find.
Old 06-14-2016, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL 65 AMG
Originally Posted by Dr Matt
That's more than normal oil usage. A liter every 3,000 miles is common on a M275. Should be running Mobil 1 0W40

The auto window close is a little over sensitive to preventing smashed hands on these cars IMO. You may get better with a window adjustment, but not sure what else you can do. Hopefully someone else has a better answer for this than I do.

Both Bosh & NGK make Plugs for your car. I bought mine off Amazon. Best deal I could find.
Thank you Doc.