CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

6piston front calipers with bracket for w208

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 12:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK W208
6piston front calipers with bracket for w208

hi everyone, as most know I did a ^ piston AMG front caliper conversion from the black series and made had custom brackets to make them work as plug and play for the w208 CLK. recently my car was in an accident and I have these available for sale. two front 6 piston calipers in orange with brackets for W208 CLK. they can be used for other cars with other brackets. these brackets were designed and cut out of aircraft aluminum to make the calipers work with the CLK w208 without having to do the sway bar bracket relocation or loosing turning radius. they work with the C55/32 345mm rotors which can be purchased anywhere from $250 for a pair from centric all the way to $1400 from brembo for two piece rotors. this package includes the two calipers, the pads and the custom brackets for the CLK w208 which cost me $1400 to have made. the calipers have less than 1000 miles on them. I am asking for $2000 for the whole package. I am open to offers but reasonable one. just the calipers were $1700 from the dealer and were purchased brand new painted and installed and have less than 1000 miles. the paint is scratched in the back but the fronts were you can see are clean. you have to have atleast 18" wheels to clear them. PM me with any questions. first come first served.

refer to link below for reference:

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk55-amg...rade-done.html