CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

FEELER: 2003 CLK55 - NOT RUNNING

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 09:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Moped
FEELER: 2003 CLK55 - NOT RUNNING

Hey Guys,

I am relocating and cannot take this car with me. I came here to see if any of you are interested.

I'm the second owner and the car has approximately 150,000 miles. I have the title. The installed wheels and tires have about only 50 miles on them. Before it was parked I ran into some issues. 1st incident: The timing belt snapped but was replaced by a local exotic vehicle shop. 2nd incident: I was driving down the freeway about 65mph the engine started to miss. CEL flashing. I pulled over to the side, then the vehicle shut off on its own. I had the car towed to my office and its been parked there since. It has been parked there since January 2015. I had plans on fixing it back up but I just cannot find time to.

The interior was in good condition. No rips or discoloration.
The exterior was in good condition. No dents, cracks or imperfections.
Everything worked since I parked it. It just didn't start.

Original AMG wheels, stock springs, brand new front CF lip and some other goodies will come with the sale.

I still have the desire to fix it but do not even know where to start. So if you guys have experienced this issue, let me know. If its a quick fix, I may fix it for the next owner. This is less likely to happen though. I'm at the point where I just want it gone. On the other hand, I am considering selling it as-is.

Can you guys guide me with pricing? I'd like to just sell it and all of its extras together. I'll take the loss.

VEHICLE WILL NEED TO BE TOWED. Currently parked at Michigan, USA.

If you need more information let me know. I can always add or edit this post.

If you're serious, PM me and I will send you my personal email or phone number.
Attached Thumbnails FEELER: 2003 CLK55 - NOT RUNNING-img_2686.jpg   FEELER: 2003 CLK55 - NOT RUNNING-img_2724.jpg   FEELER: 2003 CLK55 - NOT RUNNING-img_2725.jpg   FEELER: 2003 CLK55 - NOT RUNNING-img_2726.jpg  
Old 01-10-2017, 06:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
None for now
GLWS. Those are beautiful wheels.

I'm thinking under $5K? You need to see what is specifically wrong with the car and that will dictate the pricing.