E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

NEED SOME HELP IN FLORIDA - TRACK DOWN PENTA WHEEL MANUFACTURER

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 10:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
88 W124 300CE
NEED SOME HELP IN FLORIDA - TRACK DOWN PENTA WHEEL MANUFACTURER

Hi Guys

Not your normal post so apologies if it's deceiving.
A close friend, mad Mercedes hillclimb driver and enthusiasts took on an agency for a company based in Florida producing replica Penta wheels.

The company concerned is "Fittistar Engineering LLC" (SEE COMPANY DOCUMENTS ATTACHED)

They even registered a website pentawheels.com which sadly has now disappeared as has some $10k in deposits for stock not produced.

If anyone knows of this guy or his whereabouts it would be greatly appreciated if they could share this information via PM.

Nothing boils my butt more than people promising not delivering nor answering phone or emails because their business was or appeared to be a scam.
If it's not a scam then contact everyone and I am sure there are more than just my friend who has been taken for a ride.

Anyways much appreciated if anyone can throw any light on this peron and his company.

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails NEED SOME HELP IN FLORIDA - TRACK DOWN PENTA WHEEL MANUFACTURER-dkubus-1.jpg   NEED SOME HELP IN FLORIDA - TRACK DOWN PENTA WHEEL MANUFACTURER-dkubus-2.jpg   NEED SOME HELP IN FLORIDA - TRACK DOWN PENTA WHEEL MANUFACTURER-dkubus-3.jpg   NEED SOME HELP IN FLORIDA - TRACK DOWN PENTA WHEEL MANUFACTURER-dkubus-4.jpg   NEED SOME HELP IN FLORIDA - TRACK DOWN PENTA WHEEL MANUFACTURER-dkubus-5.jpg  

Old 06-17-2015, 07:38 AM
Out Of Control!!
Veteran: Army

Received 1,052 Likes on 973 Posts
1999 E300TD
You have reported your proported loss of funds to the FBI and the Florida Attorney Generals office--correct!!
Old 06-17-2015, 08:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1987 Mercedes 500SEC (Euro)
Hi i live in Australia and ordered a set of custom forged rims via our Australian Retail Supplier who took on the Agency last year for this shopfront Company Fittistar Engineering LLC trading under its website name as Pentawheels.com which has since being pulled off the web.
The shopfront business did not make any rims but supposedly had the cad designs etc to be able to go to a manufacturer

The 3 piece forged wheels were supposedly to be outsourced and made in LA and i believe the the standard once piece replicas were supposedly being purchased wholesale by this Alex guy from a reputable Germany Manufacturer and being on-sold to buyers who placed orders from around the globe.

No rims have ever been supplied/delivered to any buyer that placed an order and supplied funds i am told and there were many.

The whole launch by this guy offering replica Penta rims was so professional (he even claimed to be an Ex AMG employee from years back and appeared to have a very good understanding of the MB & AMG rims/ offsets etc.

I am $4k into this via our Australian Agent last year and can't believe what has happened and extremely disappointed the whole operation now appears to be a very professional scam with substantial money being taken by deception/fraud from around the globe.

Being in another country is difficult for my local Agent to deal with this and i feel so sorry for our my Agent who works his but off 7 days a week to run a very good business concentrating on keeping our old Mercs on the road with solutions for many difficult period parts etc with specialized fabrication work and products including performance parts.

We are reaching out to you guys who know and understand American legal proceedings and i guess it best if traffic is directed back via Stormtigers

The whole thing makes me feel sick and i can't believe how low some people will stoop in today's society to rip innocent people off
Attached Thumbnails NEED SOME HELP IN FLORIDA - TRACK DOWN PENTA WHEEL MANUFACTURER-5e2aa3_e03b545bd6f14629a98b69afa096c000.jpg_srz_p_1000_1000_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpg  

Last edited by KRH500SEC; 06-17-2015 at 09:05 AM.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1987 Mercedes 500SEC (Euro)
Here is two links to the archived website
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...awheels.com%2F

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...a-guide%2Fcpxz