Go Back   MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz Sedans > E-Class (W210)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

Sponsored by : My Mercedes Parts
Click Here

Welcome to MBWorld.org!
Welcome to MBWorld,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2006, 10:13 AM   #1

Drives: E320 2000 w/GPS
AC clutch relay location

Does anyone know where is AC clutch relay? My A/C compressor is not running, since it's low on freon so A/C clutch is not kick in. I try to load freon into it, and I wasn't able let out the freon on the low pressure side. Does any one knows how? I am trying to use the freon with the dye so I can see where the leak is...
thanks
To remove this ad, register today or login if you already are registered!

Old 04-22-2006, 10:32 AM   #2

Drives: 2001 E320
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker
Does anyone know where is AC clutch relay? My A/C compressor is not running, since it's low on freon so A/C clutch is not kick in. I try to load freon into it, and I wasn't able let out the freon on the low pressure side. Does any one knows how? I am trying to use the freon with the dye so I can see where the leak is...
thanks
I can't help you with your question, but was wondering what size wheels you have on your 'E' and do you have any other pictures of your vehicle on a web site for viewing?

Thank you-

2001 M-B E320 / Glacier White w/ Java Leather / 18" AMG Style III & Bridgestone Potenza's / H&R Springs

http://www.geocities.ws/mymercedesbenze320/
https://sites.google.com/site/2001mercedesbenze320/
Richard / E320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 10:39 AM   #3

Carlsson 2/6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard / E320
I can't help you with your question, but was wondering what size wheels you have on your 'E' and do you have any other pictures of your vehicle on a web site for viewing?

Thank you-
Hi,
Those are Carlsson 2/6 brilliant edition 18". currently they are in the wheel repair shop. Firestone nicked couple of them when I replace my tires. so I had a wheel place powder coat them on all four wheels so they will match each other. they are 18x8 and 18x9. I might be interested selling them in the future.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:52 AM   #4

Quote:
Hi,
Those are Carlsson 2/6 brilliant edition 18". currently they are in the wheel repair shop. Firestone nicked couple of them when I replace my tires. so I had a wheel place powder coat them on all four wheels so they will match each other. they are 18x8 and 18x9. I might be interested selling them in the future.
Hello Kicker;

I recently switched to 18" AMG Style III's, so I was interested in your wheel size due to the lowered look. Did you lower and if so, what specifically did you do? I have been looking at H&R and Eibach springs to lower mine approximately 1.25" or so, and yours caught my eye. Any other photo's?

Click the image to open in full size.

As you can see, it needs a little lowering...

2001 M-B E320 / Glacier White w/ Java Leather / 18" AMG Style III & Bridgestone Potenza's / H&R Springs

Old 04-22-2006, 10:52 AM   #5

My economy button

Quote:
thanks
by the way my "EC" economy button is not working, and always lit on. I guess becuase no freon and to shut off the compressor and clutch is off.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:53 AM   #6

My economy button

Quote:
thanks
by the way my "EC" economy button is not working, and always lit on. I guess becuase no freon and to shut off the compressor and clutch is off.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:58 AM   #7

vogtland spring and koni shocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard / E320
Hello Kicker;

I recently switched to 18" AMG Style III's, so I was interested in your wheel size due to the lowered look. Did you lower and if so, what specifically did you do? I have been looking at H&R and Eibach springs to lower mine approximately 1.25" or so, and yours caught my eye. Any other photo's?

As you can see, it needs a little lowering...
yes, I lowered with vogtland spring and koni shocks, I'll try to find some pic for you on the PC for you. it did lower quite bit, I also had to replace the spring pad at the rear to #1 give it a lower look.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:02 AM   #8

Quote:
yes, I lowered with vogtland spring and koni shocks, I'll try to find some pic for you on the PC for you. it did lower quite bit, I also had to replace the spring pad at the rear to #1 give it a lower look.
Thanks for the information; I'll look forward to some photo's, as your 'E' looks really sharp.

Now hopefully someone will answer your original question...

Old 04-22-2006, 11:02 AM

Tags
1987, 2000, 2003, 320, 420sel, aam, ac, change, class, clutch, compressor, e320, fuse, mercedes, relay