FCP EURO Brembo Brake Kit Giveaway, enter to win starting today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 03:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 154 Likes on 108 Posts
Mercedes
FCP EURO Brembo Brake Kit Giveaway, enter to win starting today

The only thing we at FCP love more than selling the highest quality parts for your Mercedes is giving them away for free. Starting today through the 29th of February, ENTER HERE to win a rear kit for your car. If we do not currently offer a rear kit for your car we will create a custom kit for you! If you have a suggestion for a kit, feel free to message me or PM me, I appreciate all of your suggestions.

--Kyle B (kyleb@fcpeuro.com)

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products?key...mbo%20giveaway

Last edited by FCPEuro; 01-29-2016 at 12:56 PM.
Old 02-29-2016, 11:22 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes
Last day to enter, thank you to all that signed up and good luck!

--Kyle
Old 03-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes
Thanks to all who participated, the winner of the giveaway is ...

Old 03-15-2016, 05:39 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
08 S550 4Matic w/ AMG Pkg & P3
Thank You!!

Originally Posted by FCPEuro
Thanks to all who participated, the winner of the giveaway is ...

First off, I do not work for or affiliated with FCP EURO in any way. With that being said, I'd like to thank Kyle from FCP EURO for this amazing brake kit.

I was in the market for new brakes and was checking out their website. I saw a link to enter this contest and decided what the heck...I signed up. I certainly didn't expect to win this. My honest thought was its probably a fake marketing tactic, even when I got the email, I thought it still wasn't real. I can assure everyone, FCP EURO is the real deal. Keep an eye on their site!

It's because if this great experience that I have already purchased more parts from them and I look forward to doing all my future e-commerce business with them for my S550!

Thanks again Kyle & the team at FCP.

Last edited by mgokool; 03-15-2016 at 05:41 AM.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 489 Likes on 433 Posts
Mercedes
Brand new member who never posted before , sure we believe you

Not only is your response worded exactly like a marketer, and not a "real person"

Your language about "honest " , "not fake" and "real deal" is the same strategy used by those who claim other online scams are legitimate

Fcpeuro just lost a ton of credibility with me

Last edited by tusabes; 03-15-2016 at 05:45 AM.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by tusabes
Actually, I'm an active member over at benzworld. This is my first Benz which I've had about 4mos now. Only recently discovered mbworld and signed up in hopes of getting more info on the problem im having with my panoramic roof. I've also contributed a writeup over on the other forum in regards to fixing a leaking headlight washer on the W221...which my post has been referenced here as well.

I'm sorry if my speaking properly upsets you in any way. Does this make you feel better "YAYY I WON...YAYYYY....YAYYY I WON BRAKES FOR MY CAR, WOOHOO!!"

Last edited by mgokool; 03-15-2016 at 05:55 AM.
Old 03-15-2016, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by tusabes

Not only is your response worded exactly like a marketer, and not a "real person"

Your language about "honest " , "not fake" and "real deal" is the same strategy used by those who claim other online scams are legitimate

Fcpeuro just lost a ton of credibility with me
I'm sorry if anyone else feels this way. I am excited and wanted to show my appreciation to a vendor for excellent service since I saw it was posted here.

Here's my invoice should anyone else have any doubts to the validity of my post. I've also included my invoice for the front brakes I purchased since I wanted my rotors to match. I've read many posts that Akebono Euro pads are a great choice for the S, so I decided to go that route. Even though my "free" rear kit came with brembo pads, one can clearly see I still purchased the Akebono ones. (If anyone is interested in the rear brembo pads, pm me).

It's 6:30am...I'm not posting this for my gratification, but simply when something good happens to someone average like myself...in this case winning the sweepstakes, posting this was my way of saying "thank you".

My S550 P3 w/ AMG.
Old 03-15-2016, 09:54 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes
Mike, I appreciate the kind words, in fact your message was the first one that appeared on my phone this morning and it was a fantastic way to start the morning! The reality is that as a vendor, one of the reasons that I am on the forums is because I want you to purchase what I am selling.

After a year of being on the forums, interacting with you, and listening to your concerns I am always looking for ways to give back. One of the benefits of running a sweepstakes for a month is that for the hundreds of you that entered, a few dozen of you emailed me and provided me valuable feedback on what you love about the site, as well as what frustrates you. I am truly interested in what you have to say.

Working along with Mike at the beginning of the month, I learned that although I love the new Brembo brake pads, you guys prefer the Akebono ceramic pads. This feedback lets me know that when I put together kits in the future I won't attempt to put a brand in front of you that you aren't interested in.

At FCP we have seven core values that we live and breathe.
  • People Before Profits
  • Serve Before You Sell
  • Teachers Before Titles
  • Expose Issues and Debate Solutions
  • Tell It Like It Is
  • Continuous Improvement
  • Achieve Results and Celebrate

A fake contest, a fake customer, a shameless plug, etc is not FCP's way of doing business. I don't know Mike G and I've never met the guy. The only thing I know about Mike G is that he owns one clean W221 and lives about a half hour from my parents home. The next time I'm out on the island I owe him a drink. If you guys ever need anything, feel free to PM me or email me and I'll be sure to do the same. In fact, I am in need of a Mercedes Blogger, someone who is in love with their car and willing to write about fixing it each and every time it breaks. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. In the meantime, I'm off to write this article about sticky memory switches on the W211/219. I have yet to get in one that that doesn't have stuck seat memory switches or sticky suspension switches.

--Kyle (kyleb@fcpeuro.com)

Old 03-21-2016, 04:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL550, S500
(If anyone is interested in the rear brembo pads, pm me). Original Quote

SOLD! Just received pads today.
Thanks Mike
Old 03-21-2016, 04:35 PM

You're welcome

Originally Posted by gman2201
(If anyone is interested in the rear brembo pads, pm me). Original Quote

SOLD! Just received pads today.
Thanks Mike
Very welcome bro! It got there early LOL.
Old 04-17-2016, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 CLS63
Welcome to the board! I've been here 10 YEARS and have less than 10 posts! I hope the "vocal heavy posting" members realize not everyone feels the need to post unless they have something of significance to share. I visit this board almost weekly and have saved millions of dollars in repairs with the info shared over the last 10 yrs... (ok, millions is a bit of a stretch! Many thousands for sure)

Thanks to all those that contribute by posting only helpful insights and information. And please if you are just "posting to post", well that makes it much more difficult for others to sift thru the endless chatter to find the solution being sought to cure their vehicles issue.
Old 04-17-2016, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 489 Likes on 433 Posts
Mercedes
Originally Posted by IMA2NR
Welcome to the board! I've been here 10 YEARS and have less than 10 posts! I hope the "vocal heavy posting" members realize not everyone feels the need to post unless they have something of significance to share. I visit this board almost weekly and have saved millions of dollars in repairs with the info shared over the last 10 yrs... (ok, millions is a bit of a stretch! Many thousands for sure)

Thanks to all those that contribute by posting only helpful insights and information. And please if you are just "posting to post", well that makes it much more difficult for others to sift thru the endless chatter to find the solution being sought to cure their vehicles issue.

And with your 10 posts in 10 years , you are nothing but a leech , a taker , who had never offered any wisdom of help of your own to others

Heavy posters don't just call out BS we also help too. Unlike you who offers nothing