FREE AutoPreme Floor Mats!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 03:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 Maserati Grand Turismo Sport
FREE AutoPreme Floor Mats!?

Apply Now to become an AutoPreme Ambassador!

Apply here: http://bit.ly/1Vy21lh

We are proud to announce our AutoPreme Ambassador Program with the goal of building a long-term relationship with car enthusiasts. Our ambassadors will receive a free set of AutoPreme Floor Mats and exclusive discounts that they may share to their community. The brand ambassador program was developed to spread AutoPreme awareness throughout the world. If you have a passion for cars and are interested in enhancing your marketing skills, the AutoPreme Ambassador Program is for you! We are looking for passionate, motivated and well-connected car enthusiasts to consistently create awareness through social media and by attending car/trade shows.

*We will be picking 1-2 ambassadors weekly and announcing them every Sunday!

We are just weeks away from officially launching our KickStarter campaign, so we invite you to stay tuned and share the AutoPreme excitement with your friends, family and community!
Old 04-18-2016, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 472 Likes on 419 Posts
Mercedes
Done ! I really want to win these leather floor mats
Old 05-03-2016, 11:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Ok I have discovered you company is a fraud

You haven't given away any floor mats despite spamming every model sub forum here at mbworld

I will be launching a Kickstarter campaign to out you for the fraud you are
Old 05-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by tusabes
Ok I have discovered you company is a fraud

You haven't given away any floor mats despite spamming every model sub forum here at mbworld

I will be launching a Kickstarter campaign to out you for the fraud you are
We have already contacted and spoken with our new ambassadors. We also announce the chosen ambassadors in our weekly emails.
Old 05-03-2016, 11:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Let's see the "ambassadors " from this forum post that they've received the product

And , no not some newbie who just signed up to support you . A longtime mbworld member.

Of course you can't Kun Song R because you are a fraud
Old 05-04-2016, 12:10 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by tusabes
Let's see the "ambassadors " from this forum post that they've received the product

And , no not some newbie who just signed up to support you . A longtime mbworld member.

Of course you can't Kun Song R because you are a fraud
We have reached out to them and have linked them to this thread, so you will hear from them shortly. Also if you are questioning our credibility. You can reach out to one of our first customers who we met with in person.

"Badbenzz" - Senior Member

https://mbworld.org/forums/members/225427-badbenzz.html
Old 05-04-2016, 08:49 AM

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
AMG C63S
Tusabes, I think you are being a little harsh here without merit. This is clearly a new company with a unique product. They are busting their asses to get the word out and to try and start a business and sell what could potentially be a really great product.

Based on the pictures and videos and website, they seem to have prototypes and have spent a great deal of tie and money in getting started. I also believe that Kickstarter must have some markers in place to make sure people aren't scammers and crooks.

I reached out to them and they have chosen me to be one of their ambassadors. I have been told that I should be receiving my floor mats within a week or so. If I don't receive a product I will certainly post back on the forums. If the product is nothing like the prototype photos and videos, I will post back. And, if the product is Ok, Good or Fantastic, I will post that as well.

Let's give these guys the benefit of the doubt here. If you ever started a company you know its hard enough. To overcome even a single person calling the company a sham is devastating and I don't think its warranted in this case.

Stay tuned and look for my detailed review in the AMG C63 Forum. If you see my history you will know I am not a shill, I cannot be bought and I am pretty thorough with my reviews. For now Tusabes, please cut them some slack..
Old 05-04-2016, 12:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts
E63S | X5
^ Same boat. But since Tusabes clearly wants a member with a high post count...

I also reached out to these guys about their floor mats. Since then, our back and forth communication has been consistent and I have no reason to have doubts. I have also been told that my floor mats should be to me by the end of the week or early next week.

However, I am pro-enthusiast community above all. So, I'll hold AutoPreme to their word and high standards while I await the mats. As of now, I have no reason to have any doubts. But, should doubts arise, I'll hold them accountable and keep the community informed.
Old 05-04-2016, 04:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Thanks for posting , I will look forward to your input

This company was selling mats for $209-249 and had a $80 discount late last year

FREE AutoPreme Floor Mats!?-9b49378e-a80c-47a7-82a9-747b4dcfba29_zps74f1qozx.png

So I don't understand why the higher price now on the Kickstarter campaign .
I have a hard time believing the claims when all these importers sell the same garbage you can buy on alibaba for $35 at a 1000% markup.
Old 05-04-2016, 06:05 PM

AMG C63S
I will let them respond to your question but, maybe the added cost is to create templates for dozens of more models? Maybe they improved the quality of the leather or components? Maybe they just figured they could charge more because they were charging too little?

As far as the same alibaba garbage, I have never seen anything like this custom tailored to your specific model vehicle for sale on alibaba. Links?
Old 05-05-2016, 04:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Several links in the clk forum post on this garbage , do a search

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk-class...loor-mats.html

Last edited by tusabes; 05-05-2016 at 04:43 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:49 AM

AMG C63S
I just spent the last hour reading those links and searching alibaba.

Let me start by saying that I have not found a single customer who has been scammed or robbed. No one is claiming they paid this company and did not receive mats.

That being said, I do see hundreds of similar floor mats for sale on alibaba. Are there differences? It appears there are. The owner is Chinese and the factories producing these mats are also from China. The manufacturer has also stated that his mats are manufactured in China.

I am certain he is having one of these factories produce his mats to his specifications. For example, I see that the tags say "Autopreme", he has changed the fasteners from metal to some other material, he has changed the heel protector and he claims to have double stitching and not single stitching..

I am ok with this. Most of what we buy these days is manufactured in China and his tweaks to the product as well as advertising, time and profit are acceptable (to me) to charge a premium. Again, the prices on alibaba alone vary wildly in their pricing and quality, so I am assuming the owner has done the work for all of us, weeded out the low quality products and is selling the best mats he can.

When we receive the products we will know how good the product is and if the quality he claims is in fact warranted or not. Again I say to please give the company an opportunity to ship their product before bashing it..
Old 10-04-2016, 10:13 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
04 CL & S600 designo Espresso's
I purchased these mats for my GL. Within 30 days the supposedly "better" quality double stitching over other similar looking mats, began to unravel. Also, the bolts that hold on the metallic footrest loosened themselves and came off. That being said, I notified the owner, Jonathan of my issues. Initially he stated he would replace the mats, but asked for my patience, as "new-and-improved" mats being produced, and he would replace them with those. Sufficed to say, I NEVER received any replacement mats. Not to mention he no longer responds to emails. I would NOT recommend these to anyone with the horrible quality, and even WORSE customer service.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Originally Posted by 300SDLguy
I purchased these mats for my GL. Within 30 days the supposedly "better" quality double stitching over other similar looking mats, began to unravel. Also, the bolts that hold on the metallic footrest loosened themselves and came off. That being said, I notified the owner, Jonathan of my issues. Initially he stated he would replace the mats, but asked for my patience, as "new-and-improved" mats being produced, and he would replace them with those. Sufficed to say, I NEVER received any replacement mats. Not to mention he no longer responds to emails. I would NOT recommend these to anyone with the horrible quality, and even WORSE customer service.
this company was a scam from the start, started by two college kids reselling $20 alibaba floor mats for $300

sorry to anyone who got scammed by them

see the repeated apologies from complaining Kickstarter backers , who they are now telling cannot get refunds
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/autopreme/autopreme-reinvent-your-floor-mats

by the way you can get these mats for your GL for $18 including shipping ! See eBay item 161882598163

Last edited by tusabes; 10-05-2016 at 03:30 AM.