190E (W201) 1982-1993: 190E 2.3, 190E 2.6, 190E 2.3-16, 190E 2.5-16, 190 D 2.2, 190 D 2.5, 190 D 2.5 TURBO, 190E 2.5-16 Evolution I, 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II

190E for Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1987 190E 2.3-16V Automatic
190E for Sale

Hey All,

I am selling the 16v Merc i have. All it does is sit in my storage unit. Im currently working on getting it registered which is a painstaking nightmere because im going from NH to NC and the two areas are completely different when it comes to the beaucracy.

Im thinking of selling it for $2500. Anyone interested contact me at sergent15@yahoo.com

The car runs great, although i only ran it from NH to NC and that was the extent of me driving it. I have all the service records with it, from the previous owner. I dont know much about the car, so, if youd want specifics, id have to do the research and go to the storage unit.

I dont know how easy it will be to get the car registered, so im proposing that i sell it as is. I can get the notarized bill of sale from where i bought it and i also have the title from when the owner bought from the Cali owner, so, i can prove that the car is mine. Plus, I can draft another bill of sale for the buyer.

The car isnt too bad. It needs paint. Wheels are good. Ask for Pics and ill provide once asked.

Thanks
Old 06-10-2006, 09:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ReyRey22
Hey All,

I am selling the 16v Merc i have. All it does is sit in my storage unit. Im currently working on getting it registered which is a painstaking nightmere because im going from NH to NC and the two areas are completely different when it comes to the beaucracy.

Im thinking of selling it for $2500. Anyone interested contact me at sergent15@yahoo.com

The car runs great, although i only ran it from NH to NC and that was the extent of me driving it. I have all the service records with it, from the previous owner. I dont know much about the car, so, if youd want specifics, id have to do the research and go to the storage unit.

I dont know how easy it will be to get the car registered, so im proposing that i sell it as is. I can get the notarized bill of sale from where i bought it and i also have the title from when the owner bought from the Cali owner, so, i can prove that the car is mine. Plus, I can draft another bill of sale for the buyer.

The car isnt too bad. It needs paint. Wheels are good. Ask for Pics and ill provide once asked.

Thanks
put up somes pics and the milage