190E (W201) 1982-1993: 190E 2.3, 190E 2.6, 190E 2.3-16, 190E 2.5-16, 190 D 2.2, 190 D 2.5, 190 D 2.5 TURBO, 190E 2.5-16 Evolution I, 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II

1987 201 parts for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2015, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1987 201 parts for sale

I have a bunch of stuff I am getting rid of as I no longer have the 190E,

If you are interested plz send me a email at

davidmaash@yahoo.com Put 190E Parts in the subject or i wont see it

* Air Bag (Don't know the age, don't know if it will fire. You may die if your life depends on it. My condolences. Make an offer
* Glove Box door (might be missing a hinge but if you have a bad door you can cannibalize one) Pay for shipping and it's yours
* RR door seal (soft and pliable) $30
* Steering column turn signal stalk and Cruise control stalk (brand new) $80 for both
* Rear tail lights (includes mounting parts as well as rear light bulb holder) and fog light All in very good shape. The backs you see in the pic are in addition to the backs that are part of the tail lights. (made in Germany) $125 for the pair
* Front turn signals, very good to excellent condition No cracks (made in Germany) $100 for the pair
* Mass air flow sensor (no idea if it works or not) It was replaces to fix a problem and that did not work so it might be good. Pay for shipping and it's yours.
* Rear Control arm $50
* Rear brake pads and two rear brake lines (I think the pads are for the 201, could be for the 124 I had) Part number is in the pic, look it up if you are interested. $10 for the lot
* Cap, plugs and Magnacore wires. $80 for the lot
* Grill surround and insert. Insert was painted black (not by me) and the grill has a small ding on the side (see pic) otherwise in good shape. Make me an offer
* 4 wheels. 15 hole. have some road rash and they need to be refinished. They have old tires (over 10 yrs old) with good tread. I have to dig them out. If you are interested let me know and I can dig them out. Make an offer

**Prices may be open for negotiation. If you see something you like make me an offer. Maybe we can make a deal**

Prices do not include shipping. I have pics and will post later.