S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Selling my 07' S65

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 11:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 S65 Flint Grey/Black. Wife's car: 1/5/10 2010 E550 Palladium Silver/Natural Beige Leather P2 +
Selling my 07' S65

After constant business trips to Europe my family and I have made the decision to relocate to Zurich, Switzerland for 3 years with my employer. Since my company will be providing me a company car they will only move on of my cars to Zurich. So I thought I would give my fellow MB World forum readers an opportunity to purchase the car or take assume the lease from MB credit.

The details:

Bought the car in January of 2007
The car is located in San Jose Ca.
Flint Grey/Black interior
iPod Integration
Distronic
Active Ventilated rear seats
Multi-Contour rear seats
Pano Roof
2300 miles

If anyone is interested PM me. I will only respond to PMs. And please serious inquires only. I will provide you with PICs and answer any questions you may have at that point. Thanks.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVOTECH Mercedes AMG
Originally Posted by Autobahn-Maniac
After constant business trips to Europe my family and I have made the decision to relocate to Zurich, Switzerland for 3 years with my employer. Since my company will be providing me a company car they will only move on of my cars to Zurich. So I thought I would give my fellow MB World forum readers an opportunity to purchase the car or take assume the lease from MB credit.

The details:

Bought the car in January of 2007
The car is located in San Jose Ca.
Flint Grey/Black interior
iPod Integration
Distronic
Active Ventilated rear seats
Multi-Contour rear seats
Pano Roof
2300 miles

If anyone is interested PM me. I will only respond to PMs. And please serious inquires only. I will provide you with PICs and answer any questions you may have at that point. Thanks.
Sorry, you had to sell it. She is really a beauty...
Old 06-10-2007, 11:11 AM
WSH
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 CL65
Congrats on the move to Zurich.

Will be curious to hear what guys choose to drive to office, esp on a rainy/mundane day; how often the car-oriented guys head up into local mtn twisties to play w/their cars....or trek into Germany to do runs on derestricted AB....

My sense is that the speeds/scenery/topography of the 280 fwy/the convenient twisties of the Woodside mtns...and the CA weather (w/no need for silly winter tires/wheels) are a difficult combo to match/beat....w/o even factoring in the economic dynamicism of SiliconValley vs Zurich/Geneva/Munich.....
Old 06-10-2007, 11:42 AM

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts
BMW M850i Gran Coupe
Originally Posted by WSH
...and the CA weather (w/no need for silly winter tires/wheels)
Easy for you to say, but there are still those of us who don't live on the southern portion of the "left coast". Below 35 degrees, the maximum performance oe tires are not ideal.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:15 PM

Cayenne Turbo
What car do you get for a company car? Is it better than your S65? If not I'd ask for paying the cost of my S65???
Old 06-15-2007, 02:19 AM

2008 S65 Flint Grey/Black. Wife's car: 1/5/10 2010 E550 Palladium Silver/Natural Beige Leather P2 +
Just wanted to let everyone know the car was sold today to a very happy buyer. Based on the fact the car was leased it will take a couple of weeks to complete the final transaction but the buyer provided a pretty hefty depoist. It is a non-cancellable/non non-returnable deposit. As a result, I had to agree to no longer drive the car.

They are local to the Bay Area so it was a very clean agreement. I was asked not to disclose the buyer's name but they did come from the MB World forum. Just wanted put closure to the thread and let people know that the forum can be a great place to sell your car and not pay ebay etc...
Old 06-15-2007, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Just wanted to let everyone know the car was sold today to a very happy buyer. Based on the fact the car was leased it will take a couple of weeks to complete the final transaction but the buyer provided a pretty hefty depoist. It is a non-cancellable/non non-returnable deposit. As a result, I had to agree to no longer drive the car.

They are local to the Bay Area so it was a very clean agreement. I was asked not to disclose the buyer's name but they did come from the MB World forum. Just wanted put closure to the thread and let people know that the forum can be a great place to sell your car and not pay ebay etc...
Thanks for the update. Glad you got it sold, though it's very in demand so no surprise there. What are you planning to buy next? Moving to Zurich my choice would be an A8 4.2TDI. 320bhp, 480lb/ft, AWD and 28mpg.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:05 PM

I am getting a company car. I have choice of a 5 series BMW or Audi A6. For free use and a company credit card for gas, I can't complain. When my Family and I return ~ mid 2010 who knows what the auto world will have to offer. My comapany is shipping my wifes 07' Audi Q7 SLine with just about every option Audi has for that vehicle. We love the Q7.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
I am getting a company car. I have choice of a 5 series BMW or Audi A6. For free use and a company credit card for gas, I can't complain. When my Family and I return ~ mid 2010 who knows what the auto world will have to offer. My comapany is shipping my wifes 07' Audi Q7 SLine with just about every option Audi has for that vehicle. We love the Q7.
The 5-series and A6 are both great cars so you can't go wrong. The 535d is worth checking out in case you weren't aware.

Good luck with the move.
Old 06-15-2007, 04:52 PM

Cayenne Turbo
I am getting a company car. I have choice of a 5 series BMW or Audi A6. For free use and a company credit card for gas, I can't complain..
Why not M5 or S6, if you can choose the car...
On the other hand, I'd go for an A6 4.2... I had a chance to testdrive one and I loved it!!! Fast and amazing sound!!!

But in case of trying to cut costs, A6 3.0TDI and BMW 530d/535d are both very nice cars!!!

The most important is to enjoy your stay and your new job!!!! Best of luck and success!!!!!