Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 08:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
I need help, seriously

I consider many of you my good friends, I am not gonna sugarcoat this,

My car was seized, taken to auction...Riverside 3/10/2009

I offered two payments they wanted three, now they want 4 plus fees etc..

My personal items are missing, a gun, cash, bluetooth puck, cd's, ipod. They say there is nothing in the car. I have been denied the right to inspect it. It was TOWED to Riverside (70 plus miles away) , dragged down my private driveway.

I am not gonna masquerade on the forum , if this is it for me this is it.

Here is the deal for anyone in the forum that is interested. I need 7900.00 to MBFINANCIAL TX, I will give you back 1k/month for 10 months. 2100.00 interest .

Once redeemed I will file a civil claim for damage to the vehicle against the lien holder and it's agents, as well as the value of the stolen items plus perhaps some punitive claims.

This is a 27% return on the capital.

If anyone has any brilliant ideas, please feel free to share, none of the professionals seem to have a clue

Any thoughts ,suggestions are welcome , but time is running out for the Orca,
Old 03-06-2009, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
Josh, That sucks!!! I am sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope someone here can help you ASAP. The guys in the repo business seem kinda shady. Best of Luck to you.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
You carry a gun in your ride?
Old 03-06-2009, 09:11 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
OUCH man. Sorry this has hapened to you. Those repo guys are ruthless. And they say there was nothing in the car....RIGHT. Because it's in their car now. Scumbags.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by chubbs032
You carry a gun in your ride?
nah, just happened to be in the car as I was carrying a large sum of money from my bank to my house. Money is gone too
Old 03-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600
Times like these, all the playboys should step up. If I had that much, I'd lend it in a heartbeat. Maybe Jrcart or DerekFSU... instead of throwing 5K for that d!ck measuring race, maybe they can donate to your cause
Old 03-06-2009, 09:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by LZH
OUCH man. Sorry this has hapened to you. Those repo guys are ruthless. And they say there was nothing in the car....RIGHT. Because it's in their car now. Scumbags.
The Repossesion company is called " Motion Recovery" they are located in North Hollywood. Here is what the man said to me.

" I took your car, I emptied it out, I know all the hiding spots, I do alot of mercedes"

I asked, where is the rest of the stuff? "car is empty" Then goes on to explain we should have called when the car was still there, (we called for several hours in a row and left more than a few voicemails). I even drove there about an hour after the car was taken and my car was not there.

I asked the agent " how did you get my car" assuming he would have a key.
" I hooked it" I said "you towed the car" , yeah, I asked why he did not call me to get my personal items, the convict says " We don't make contact , you know it could be dangerous"..

Anyway the missing items have a higher value than what I owe MBfinancial.

The auction claims they have combed the car and looked in my "hiding spots" and there is no cash, no gun, no ipod, no bluetooth puck.

I have not seen the car, nor will they let me near it
Old 03-06-2009, 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Times like these, all the playboys should step up. If I had that much, I'd lend it in a heartbeat. Maybe Jrcart or DerekFSU... instead of throwing 5K for that d!ck measuring race, maybe they can donate to your cause
Thanks man, at least my mortgage is current , God help us all
Old 03-06-2009, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by juicee63
I consider many of you my good friends, I am not gonna sugarcoat this,

My car was seized, taken to auction...Riverside 3/10/2009

I offered two payments they wanted three, now they want 4 plus fees etc..

My personal items are missing, a gun, cash, bluetooth puck, cd's, ipod. They say there is nothing in the car. I have been denied the right to inspect it. It was TOWED to Riverside (70 plus miles away) , dragged down my private driveway.

I am not gonna masquerade on the forum , if this is it for me this is it.

Here is the deal for anyone in the forum that is interested. I need 7900.00 to MBFINANCIAL TX, I will give you back 1k/month for 10 months. 2100.00 interest .

Once redeemed I will file a civil claim for damage to the vehicle against the lien holder and it's agents, as well as the value of the stolen items plus perhaps some punitive claims.

This is a 27% return on the capital.

If anyone has any brilliant ideas, please feel free to share, none of the professionals seem to have a clue

Any thoughts ,suggestions are welcome , but time is running out for the Orca,
Woah! bro this sux!!! I don't understand were you in the rears on payments? or are you saying they took it preemptively? I'm guessing the 1st, since you say you offered them 2 months payments?

How much cash did they take? Gun value? you need to file a police report for these high dollar items ASAP...Hope it all works out....

Last edited by Thericker; 03-06-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Josh, I'm sorry you had to go through that my friend..... I was seriously depressed for two days after we spoke on the phone the other day . You know if I could help I would, as I seriously don't want to see that car go like that.....

Have you tried contacting Rick yet? He goes to the auction all the time and maybe he can check out the car for you in case those thieves left (or missed) something
Old 03-06-2009, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Thericker
Woah! bro this sux!!! I don't understand were you in the rears on payments? or are you saying they took it preemptively? I'm guessing the 1st, since you say you offered them 3 months payments?

How much cash did they take? Gun value? you need to file a police report for these high dollar items ASAP...Hope it all works out....
I was behind, been behind but they kept telling me they wanted to "work with me"

Mbfinancial mailed me a nice letter (Fed Ex) it stated they were willing to help and asked I call to discuss. They stated in the letter they would defer the past due payments. When I called , it was a trap. They said in order to defer I needed to become current? I was like if I had three payments I would not need to defer!! I offered two payments they said no, car was gone a week later.

The police report will be filed Monday as soon as I can confirm with the head of the Riverside security the car is indeed empty.

6800 cash
Gun was a one of a kind, hamerless 357 Smith, ipod just a cheap one but still gone. It almost seems they watched me , followed me and are now getting away with theft. I called the police the second the car was taken and told them there was a gun, money etc..They gave me the name of repo company but said there was nothing else they could do.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:53 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
The Repossesion company is called " Motion Recovery" they are located in North Hollywood. Here is what the man said to me.

" I took your car, I emptied it out, I know all the hiding spots, I do alot of mercedes"

I asked, where is the rest of the stuff? "car is empty" Then goes on to explain we should have called when the car was still there, (we called for several hours in a row and left more than a few voicemails). I even drove there about an hour after the car was taken and my car was not there.

I asked the agent " how did you get my car" assuming he would have a key.
" I hooked it" I said "you towed the car" , yeah, I asked why he did not call me to get my personal items, the convict says " We don't make contact , you know it could be dangerous"..

Anyway the missing items have a higher value than what I owe MBfinancial.

The auction claims they have combed the car and looked in my "hiding spots" and there is no cash, no gun, no ipod, no bluetooth puck.

I have not seen the car, nor will they let me near it
Honestly bro - gat a lawyer involved IMMEDIATLY. Have him deliver a letter stating that the cash that was in the car was to be deposited so you could pay what is owed on the car. Treat it as a THEFT. File a police report. Detail everything. Perhaps if these idiots realize they are gonna have some serious problems the money will magically reappear. Sorry brotha, this sucks man
Old 03-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
So sorry to hear about this. I cant lend the whole amount but am willing to lend you $1k. Maybe several others can help as well and we can get the whole amount
Old 03-06-2009, 10:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
So sorry to hear about this. I cant lend the whole amount but am willing to lend you $1k. Maybe several others can help as well and we can get the whole amount
Thanks Ahmad,

I really appreciate that
Old 03-06-2009, 10:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by LZH
Honestly bro - gat a lawyer involved IMMEDIATLY. Have him deliver a letter stating that the cash that was in the car was to be deposited so you could pay what is owed on the car. Treat it as a THEFT. File a police report. Detail everything. Perhaps if these idiots realize they are gonna have some serious problems the money will magically reappear. Sorry brotha, this sucks man

Whats funny is Mercedes tells me to "talk to the repossesion company", the repossesion company tells me to talk to the "Auction yard" and the Auction yard tells me to call "mercedes"
Old 03-06-2009, 10:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E55 then E63, now back to an E55
What an unfortunate string of events....
My heart goes out to you & the best of luck....
I will also see what I can do......

And agree w LZH - cash was going to be deposited in order to pay remaining balance..... Commend you for putting pride aside and posting the honest truth on this forum.......
Old 03-06-2009, 10:20 PM
LZH
Banned

Whats funny is Mercedes tells me to "talk to the repossesion company", the repossesion company tells me to talk to the "Auction yard" and the Auction yard tells me to call "mercedes"
YUP, the ol' runarround...The liability lies with the repo company. Get an attny involved asap and send me a PM...I might be able to float ya the full amnt w no interest. No need to make $ off a bad situation but I'd like a quicker turnaround. PM me.

Last edited by LZH; 03-06-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:25 PM

Porsche 06' CTT, Porsche 01' 996TT & MB 04' E55-AMG
Not trying to be a *****, but it looks like you could not afford the car in the 1st place, write it off as a learning experience and move on.

Christian
Old 03-06-2009, 10:28 PM
LZH
Banned

Originally Posted by ChristianR
Not trying to be a *****....
Could'a fooled me
For all you know he could of had a 7 fig salary and been laid off...Just sayin...
Old 03-06-2009, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by LZH
Could'a fooled me
For all you know he could of had a 7 fig salary and been laid off...Just sayin...
True, maybe he did, but now he can't afford the car. As far as what was supposely left in the car you can write that off to, no proof it was ever there and if it was than why in the hell would you leave a large ammount of money and a gun in the car, just saying

Christian
Old 03-06-2009, 10:39 PM

05 SL500, 02 BMW Z3 (Mrs. VF), 05 FJR1300, 91 ZX-11
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it either. If you fell three payments behind to MB Financial who can ruin your credit, why should I think you would pay back any money a member loaned you when their only recourse is to get a lawyer?

I'm not trying to break you down, it's tough having to deal with those kind of circumstances, but where is your credibility to anyone who would loan you money after you fell behind with MB? If you had 6800 in the car, why didn't you just get current on your payments?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:40 PM

1988 535i 5 speed
He said he was coming from the bank, and pretty sure he has the right to carry whatever he wants in the car. I can't believe they pulled this, really sux man, really a dick move to repo right in the middle of negotiations. And you can be sure they found all the stuff, it was in there, those repo guys will find it. I hope this works out, unfortunately I can't loan any money right now, but if I could I'd give you the whole amount.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by BenzBoy12
He said he was coming from the bank, and pretty sure he has the right to carry whatever he wants in the car. I can't believe they pulled this, really sux man, really a dick move to repo right in the middle of negotiations. And you can be sure they found all the stuff, it was in there, those repo guys will find it. I hope this works out, unfortunately I can't loan any money right now, but if I could I'd give you the whole amount.
Why not just wire MB the money and be done with it

Christian
Old 03-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Sucks hope evrything works out. Times are hard for everyone these days.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:04 PM

1988 535i 5 speed
Originally Posted by ChristianR
Why not just wire MB the money and be done with it

Christian
He doesn't have it, remember? They turned down his offer.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.