Notices
A45, A35 AMG (W176, W177) 2013 to present. Two generations
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A45 AMG | Velos Designwerks OBD2 ECU tune Spring Sale!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 02:46 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 77 Likes on 73 Posts
Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
What's up MBworld!!!!

Hope everyone has been having a great holiday. New years is coming up and that means our end of year pricing is about to finish up! Just two days left to save huge on your tune or wheels for the car in your life.
Get going faster and be a show stopper at the first show of 2020! All order placed today or tomorrow will get 2 day express shipping included with your order!
Old 01-03-2020, 01:45 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy New Year MBworld!!!

I want to say thank you to everyone that purchased a tune this holiday season. We are completely out of stock!
I hope everyone has had a fantastic start to 2020 so far I wish you the best this year!

While we may be out of stock more handhelds are on the way and will be here Monday! The tunes we offer are strong, safe for the vehicle, and the perfect addition for the enthusiasts that wants more out of their car without having to worry about the added power. It is a very easy installation process and for mercedes vehicles it takes nor more than 8 minutes to install!
If you are in the market to get more power into your car, or even a new set of shoes, send me a message!

Curious what the 4.0l sounds like with downpipes and our burble tune? Check out auto vlogs video for a 1st person review!
Old 01-07-2020, 04:09 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Whats up MBworld!!!

New handheld are on the way as well as a few refurbished units (4 available this time)!!! One of the refurbished units is already claimed, if you want to save a little extra claim one while you can! If you are looking to get some more power into your car and want an easy/hassle free solution I have just the tune for you. Our tuning solutions are safe for the vehicle and will allow you to fully enjoy without any worry. If you are in the market send me a message and lets get you setup with a handheld and going faster!

S65 AMG getting the Velos Stage 2 package
Old 01-09-2020, 01:48 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!! OBD2 handhelds are back in stock!!!

We have tuning solutions for all Mercedes vehicles available via OBD2! The handheld is very easy to use and will allow you to revert back to stock if ever needed.
Our tunes are strong yet safe for the vehicle and is a headache free solution you will come to enjoy every time you turn your car on. If you are interested in getting more out of your car send me
a message and lets get you tuned up!

Had a new client, who's wife bought him a tune for Christmas , come in yesterday to tune up his 2017 C63S coupe

Old 01-14-2020, 01:44 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey MBworld!

Hope you all are doing great!
We have handhelds and few refurbished units (2 available) left ready to send out! Our tunes are strong and safe for the vehicle allowing you to go to the track in the morning and bring the family to dinner without a worry.
If you are interested in getting so more out of your ride and want a headache free solution send me a message!

Old 01-17-2020, 04:06 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey Friday MBworld!!!

We have new handheld units and 1 refurbished unit left and ready to ship. If you are interested in tuning your car and getting some more power
send me a message, email, or give me a call! I hope you al have a great weekend!

Got this S63 Client tuned up for the weekend track day

​​​​​​​
Old 01-21-2020, 04:40 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBWorld!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! We have a few handheld units left in stock and all refurbished units have been claimed. If you are interested in getting more power into your car,
send me PM, email (oliver@velosdesignwerks.com), or give me a call for info and availability.

Take a listen one of my clients sent me. C63S with our stage 2 tune and catless downpipes!
Attached Files
Old 01-24-2020, 11:12 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy Friday MBworld!!!

All PMs and Emails have been responded to. If anyone is interested in getting a tune for their vehicle feel free to send me a message, email, or give me a call!
If you did not receive a PM please check your visitor messages, or let me know and i will reach out asap.

Got a 2019 S63 tuned up before the client took delivery this week.
Old 01-28-2020, 01:43 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. All PMs/Emails have been responded too. If you have not received a response please let me know and i will get to you ASAP.
Theres a couple handhelds left in stock ready to ship!

One of our clients decided to get some wheels from us this week and thought you would enjoy to see the finished product.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:59 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Wowww 1 month into 2020 already?! Time is flying by!

We have handheld in stock ready to ship for anyone wanting to get some more power into their car. Feel free to send me message with any questions you may have or to place your order.
Got a GLE63S client setup with our Stage 2 tune and the Capristo Valvetronic Exhaust/Mid-Pipe last week. Absolute monster!!
Sound clip coming soon!

Old 02-06-2020, 11:38 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBWorld!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. All DMs and messages have been responded to. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message and id be glad to answer them for you.
We have new handhelds in stock and 2 refurbished units are coming in today or tomorrow. Let make your car more aggressive and have you smiling every time you hit the gas!

Remote tuning is available worldwide, and we can even be on a video call with you if needed during the installation process.
Another C63 got the Velos Stage 2 treatment this week and more are getting done as we speak!

Old 02-11-2020, 04:37 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
All PMs and message requests have been answered. If you have not received a response please let me know and i will be glad to assist you!
Old 02-13-2020, 12:00 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey Everyone.

Happy Thursday. We all know Valentine's Day is tomorrow Friday 02/14. After you treat your significant other don't forget to treat yourself. We are going to be having a VDAY Special just for members only from now until Sunday 02/16 or while supplies last .
Just call in and ask for me (Oliver) and mention our VDay Special for an extra discount.
Please PM, Email (oliver@velosdesignwerks.com) or call (786-401-6520)

Here is a video we received from one of our clients. C63S AMG running our Stage 2 tune and Catless Downpipes
View this post on Instagram

Old 02-17-2020, 03:27 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
All PMs and Emails have been answered. If you have not received a response please let me know!
Old 02-18-2020, 02:03 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!

Hope everyone is doing well. We have a few handheld let in stock that are ready to ship out. If you are looking to wake up your car, and get all you can out of it feel free to send me a message, email (oliver@velosdesignwerks.com), or give me a call (786-401-6520)!

One of our clients having some fun with his Stage 2 C63S
Old 02-24-2020, 02:23 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
MBworldddd!!! Whats up everyone?!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Our tuning solutions are super easy to use and are very reliable for all Mercedes vehicles. No matter where you are in the world we can tune your vehicle and really wake up the power potential.
If you are interested in tuning or just have questions feel free to send me a message, email (oliver@velosdesignwerks.com), or give me a call at 786-401-6520.

Here is a GLE63S we recently tuned to Stage 2 and installed the Capristo Valvetronic Exhuast & Mid-Pipe . Enjoy!

Old 03-02-2020, 10:48 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Good Morning MBworld!!

Hope everyone has been doing well and had a fantastic weekend! This year is just going by. Don't let another day go by without enjoying your drive to work/home/dinner to the fullest. With our tuning solutions we can get more power out of your car safely and can have you giggling as soon as you hit the gas pedal. We have handhelds ready to ship out that are super easy to use and you can tune your own car right inside your garage! If ou are interested in learning more or would like to place an order feel free to send me a PM, email (oliver@velosdesignwerks.com), or give me a call (786-401-6520)!

Here's a sound clip sent to us over the weekend by one of our past clients. Take a listen and get tuned up today!
Old 03-04-2020, 04:44 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello everyone!

All PMs and emails have been responded to. If you have not gotten a response back please let me know.
We just got a fresh shipment of handhelds in and are ready to give you the power you really want out of your car!
Feel free to send me a PM, email (oliver@velosdesignwerks.com), or give me a call (786-401-6520)
Old 03-09-2020, 05:27 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
MBWORLD!!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Spring is almost here which means amazing driving weather! Dont spend this season on OEM power. Using our OBD2 handheld you can get an additional 109hp and 141 (S Models) and get a whole new experience out fo your favorite driving roads. We have handheld in stock and ready to ship out! If you are wanting more power out of your car and no headaches feel free to reach out! Feel Free to send me PM, email (oliver@velosdesignwerks.com) or give me a call (786-401-6520)!

Last week we installed our Stage 2 ECU tune and the @ModalWorks 200cell Catted Downpipes into a clients C63S Cabriolet! Amazing fit and the client couldn't be happier! Videos coming soon!

Old 03-12-2020, 03:32 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. As promised i have a few clips of the @ModalWorks High Flow Catted downpipes we installed last week with our Stage 2 Velos tune. I must say, the videos dont do it justice, this thing sounds amazing in person!
​​​​​​​If you're looking to enhance your sound and power without a headache we have just the solution for you. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have and ill be glad to answer them for you. I also got word that we will be receiving two refurbished units today or tomorrow. If youd like to claim one and save a little extra order today!

​​​​​​​
Old 03-18-2020, 06:05 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!!

We are in some crazy time but i hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.

During this time we will be offering discounted pricing on our tuning and wheel options. If you are interested in putting more power into your car or changing up the looks now is the time.
Make sure to enjoy yourself and treat yourself. I hope everyone stays safe and best wishes!

Feel free to send me a PM, email or give me a call with any questions!

Old 03-24-2020, 12:07 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello Mbworld!!!

Hope everyone is staying healthy and sane inside your homes All PMs and messages have been responded to. If you haven't received a response let me know and i will get with you quickly.
We have OBD2 handhelds ready to ship out and turn up the power in your cars. We can easily wake up the motor inside your car and give you an experience that you will come to love day in and day out. If you are interested in changing up your game send me a PM, email, or give me a call!!!

Thought you guys would enjoy a behind the scenes look at our forging process

Last edited by velosdesignwerks; 03-24-2020 at 12:11 PM.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:45 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBWorld!!

We hope everyone has been staying home and healthy. During these time please make sure to take the proper precautions to keep yourself and your families in good health.
Even though the world is a little crazy right now, we are here to assist you with any of your tuning needs! Good thing you can social distance in your car
We are open and support is still available 7 days a week. We have some great deals going on right now to get you guys/gals the modifications you want for your car.
If you are interested in wheels or tuning please feel free to send us a message, email, or give us a call!

We recently tuned Autovlog's new W204 C63 remotely! Take a look at the video below to see how easy it is to get more power into your car!

Old 04-21-2020, 06:41 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!! Hope everyone is doing well!

All PMs have been answered. If you have not received a response please let us know and we will give you an answer asap.
Enjoy this video of Autovlog baking up some fresh donuts after installing his Velos tune right in his garage!

Old 05-07-2020, 07:03 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld,

All PMs have been responded to. If you did not get a response please let us know.
We have a few refurbished units available tomorrow for you all. If youd like to get a tune and save a little extra during these times gives us a call/message/email and well be glad to assist you!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A45 AMG | Velos Designwerks OBD2 ECU tune Spring Sale!!