GLA carbon fibre > A45 dash + Android

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2023, 02:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N/A
GLA carbon fibre > A45 dash + Android

Hi,

I'm looking at my next car and have landed on the A45 2016-2018, or the GLA45 2016-2018.
I think I'm going to get a navy A45, but wanted to see if you can get the carbon fibre dash that comes with the GLA45 AMG.

Also, is there any third party that offers carbon fibre vent rings, or matt black.

I had started to consider the GLA45 as it's a smoother ride supposedly and marginal difference in speed.

Can anyone give any feedback on this, comparatively, how are they to drive?
I've pretty much decided on the A45 as the facelift W176 I really like the interior and exterior of the navy, but do want to remove the red vents, and if I could replace the dash with the carbon dash from the GLA45, I'd strongly consider it.

Probably a seperate post, but if there is some consensus on android auto infotainment screen replacements, options that keep in tact the MBUX infotainment and features of the A45, but can mirror your phone, touch screen, can be the latest version of android auto.
Surely there are ways you can just add any android tablet that syncs with your phone? Happy to get a SIM and clone. Am technical IT wise, not mechanically though.