AMG GT: GT, GTS, GTC, GTR, GT-4door (C190 / R190) 2015 - present: The GT/GT S is the second sports car developed entirely in-house by Mercedes-AMG.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT/C190/R190: Weistec Tune AMG GTs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2024, 01:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GTS
Smile Weistec Tune AMG GTs

I recently got the Weistec tune on my AMG GTs and I also have a YouTube channel where I am sharing my adventures. I noticed before I got the tune that it was difficult to choose one based on the information that was available online. I just thought that I would include my 2 cents and the reason I went with Weistec. First of all, years ago I had an amazing experience in a Weistec tuned McLaren. It stuck with me. Years later I purchased an AMG GTs and I wanted to tune it. I was debating between the different companies out there and the forums were mixed. I decided on Weistec because they were local to me and my service shop is familiar with their products, the owner being an ex tech over there. I have had the tune for 3 weeks now and have daily drove the car, hard. I have had no issues so far and the tune is absolutely fantastic. The customer service over there was solid too, I asked a million questions. If anyone ever has any questions about the tune let me know and if you are debating on getting one, do it. It is a whole new car now!

Weistec Tuned, Daily Driven, AMG GTS