AMG GT: GT, GTS, GTC, GTR, GT-4door (C190 / R190) 2015 - present: The GT/GT S is the second sports car developed entirely in-house by Mercedes-AMG.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT/C190/R190: PTG/STEVE ATNEYEL/DIME RACING "NO SERVICE PARTS"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SC BMW M3
Thumbs down PTG/STEVE ATNEYEL/DIME RACING "NO SERVICE PARTS"

According to Mr. Steve Atneyel #premiertuninggroup there are NO PARTS to service and/or rebuild Turbos.
FIRST, On Sunday 14th May 1 of my Turbos failed, both Turbos were shipped to PTG.
SECOND, Since May 25th I was told by PTG "we will send them back this week". Week to Week (10 weeks now) same situation, "we will ship them this week"
THIRD, Steve emailed me "We have parts shortages" NO PARTS=NO SERVICE/REBUILD.
After diagnosing the Turbos Mr. Steve pointed right: "There was a part failure and we can fix it". He pointed me that Turbos were out of Warranty but anyway as a "courtesy" they will be repaired. On my side I let him know that I had no problem to PAY my part.
65 days later I have no Turbos, my car is at Workhsop this has caused me additional expenses. Since I trusted them regarding shipment, it made no sense to me to take the car out from workshop and then back to them, BAD IDEA.
Now I am wondering:
  1. Why week to week I was told Turbos will ship same week?
  2. Why I was asked to ship Both Turbos instead of the failed one?
  3. Why I was told as "courtesy" will be repaired?
  4. If parts no available. Why PTG sell Turbos you cant service/repair after?
  5. Why I have no answer from Steve?
  6. Why they are keeping my Turbos?
I someone around here has same experience bad/none service please let me know. After expending 10k+ and no fix in the short term I am totally screwed.
I also found similar posts regarding SAME Failure, just let everyone know make a smart choice before Upgrading Turbos.