S55 For Sale ~ Parts or Repair

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2016, 06:50 PM
wls

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
S500
S55 For Sale ~ Parts or Repair

2003 S-55 for sales. The car has a bad controller. I received a price from the dealer to repair the car. They indicated that it would be up to 3 to 4K. This is because the car has controllers under the back seat, and under the front dash. Without changing one to see if it will fix the problem, it is a shell game to see which one is bad. You have to change the controllers one by one and see if it powers the system. The machine could not identify which one is bad. It could be less if you select the one that is bad, but the max they indicated is about 3 to 4K. If you know someone, or can do the work yourself it would be much much less, than a dealers high rate. Only other thing that is wrong with the car is the front bumper has a small nick in it at the very bottom. I've had the car for a long time and just did not want to go through the repair. Great car and well kept. Drives like a dream with unbelievable smooth power. I have moved on to another Mercedes. Or can part out 4K.
Attached Thumbnails S55 For Sale ~ Parts or Repair-p1040658.jpg   S55 For Sale ~ Parts or Repair-p1040660.jpg   S55 For Sale ~ Parts or Repair-p1040662.jpg  

Last edited by wls; 04-13-2016 at 06:57 PM.