Sponsored By: Premier Tuning Group

2004 Mercedes E55 AMG - Last of the Bad Boy Supercharged AMG's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 01:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 AMG
2004 Mercedes E55 AMG - Last of the Bad Boy Supercharged AMG's

2004 Mercedes E55 AMG - Last of the Bad Boy Supercharged Mercedes!

Selling my 2004 Mercedes E55 AMG, this car is powered by a handbuilt 5.5 liter V8 with an intercooled supercharger, producing 469hp and 520lb ft of torque. The W211 E55 AMG is faster than the E63 AMG that replaced it, and are favorites for tuners who can add large power gains with minor modifications. I'm the second owner, this car has never been modified for performance, since I found it has plenty of power already.

This car is fully loaded, with all available options; these include the dual glass panoramic roof, parktronic, navigation, integrated bluetooth, harmon kardon speakers, accent lighting, xenon headlights, cold weather package, heated seats, and more. If you're looking for a clean W211 E55 AMG, look no further.

Last year I had German Motors install an E63 facelift, including a new polyurethane bumper, trunk lip spoiler, new headlights, tail lights, and emblems. Total cost was just under $5000. I've also lowered the car slightly through the airmatic computer, and installed 20" STR Racing rims with new tires last year. The car is wired for a Valentine One radar detector, but no detector is included with the sale.

The car was just serviced at German Motors, I replaced one of the front airmatic struts, installed new brake pads all around, and changed the oil and air filter. The car needs nothing, many of the miles are commuting between San Diego and Las Vegas 2-3 times per month for business. This car makes the drive a breeze, and eats up the miles. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car anywhere.

Asking $14999, 562-537-4198