Velos Designwerks OBDII ECU Tuning for all Mercedes-Benz models

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2020, 10:44 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 77 Likes on 73 Posts
Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey MBworld!!

Thanks for your interest in our tunes and wheels. We have responded back to everyone. If you did not get one please send us an email or give us a call and we will be glad to help! Our tunes drastically change the way your car feels making it more powerful, smoother, and just more fun to drive. With not being able to go out much why not have a fun car to go for drives in and get out of the house?

If you are interested in wheels or tuning please send us a message or give us a call and join the Velos Family!

View this post on Instagram

Last edited by velosdesignwerks; 08-12-2020 at 10:51 AM.
Old 09-09-2020, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBWorld!!!

Sorry for the absence, but vacation was necessary! Lol We are back and ready to go! Thank you to all those that have sent us requests, I just answered everything this morning so if you did not receive a response please let me know!

We have handhelds in stock and ready to ship out, if you are interested give us a message or call! We may be able to give you a Labor Day promo by end of week Here’s a quick slip of a GT63 we recently tuned here in Miami. Get more out of your drive and join the Velos family!

​​​​​​​
Old 09-17-2020, 12:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey Mbworld!

all replies have been answered and comments addressed. If you did not receive a response please let me know. we have handhelds ready to go and add more power to your car! Send me a message for more info!

Don’t forget we also make lightweight forged wheels! Here is an E63S Wagon we placed a set of our VSS S10s on. If you are interested in changing up your look send me a message!
Old 09-21-2020, 04:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Heard you wanted some more power, we can help
hope you all had a great weekend! We take pride in being able to offer you all a fantastic solution that give you more smiles per gallon every day. If you are interested in changing things up, whether power or looks, give us a call! Handhelds and wheels in stock and ready to ship!
Thank you all for the support!

W204 C63 AMG w/ FI exhaust and Velos tune
Old 09-22-2020, 12:11 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
2019 c63s sedan
Good morning.
My apologies if I missed it throughout this thread, but for those of us with 19 and newer models with the latest firmware/updates, is velos currently working on/planning to offer OBD tuning options?
At at this point, I am only aware of one prevalent tuner for this platform that has evidently been able to work around the latest update, and enable them to tune even the newest cars obd.
In addition, at this point is your company working on any TCU or CPC module tuning options? Thank you for your contribution to the platform. I look forward to hearing back.
Old 09-28-2020, 12:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Originally Posted by AMGDC78
Good morning.
My apologies if I missed it throughout this thread, but for those of us with 19 and newer models with the latest firmware/updates, is velos currently working on/planning to offer OBD tuning options?
At at this point, I am only aware of one prevalent tuner for this platform that has evidently been able to work around the latest update, and enable them to tune even the newest cars obd.
In addition, at this point is your company working on any TCU or CPC module tuning options? Thank you for your contribution to the platform. I look forward to hearing back.
good morning! We are confirming the OBD capability for 2020 models and newer and will update the forum once we are able to tune these model years via OBD2. Tuning via OBD2 is available on 2019 or older model years currently. We do not tune the TCU/CPC at this time.

all messages/comments have been answered. We are tuning vehicles around the world! Join the Velos family today and really start to enjoy the full power of your car! Just take a listen to this C63 with our stage 2 tune and downpipes. Let’s make your car a head turner

​​​​​​​

Old 10-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey Mbworld!

hope everyone is doing well. We have answered all messages and emails. If you did not receive something please let me know.
Our tunes are very safe, and will bring out more smiles per gallon than you ever thought was possible. Give us a shout if you are interested in tuning your vehicle or changing up the look. Here’s a C63S we placed a set of wheels on across the pond. Have a great day!

Old 10-14-2020, 12:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Good news!

we just received 4 refurb handhelds in to save you more money on your tunes! If you are interested send me a message, they go fast!

hope you like this G Wagon we placed a set of our VXS02 forged wheels on
Old 11-11-2020, 03:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
HAPPY HUMP-DAY!!!

Hope everyone is doing great.

Getting some of the handhelds ready for shipping today.

We are preparing for our "BLACK Friday SALE" but we do have a few slots left of our early bird special. Don't Miss Out!

If you'd like to claim it and save extra on your tune let me know!

You can reach me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com or 786-401-6520 or simply send me a PM.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy New Year MBworld!!!

We know it wasn’t the celebration we all wanted but it’s a new year, with new goals, new opportunities, and nowhere to go but up! Why not take up the hp in your car at the same?!

We have OBD2 handheld ready to ship out and help you get those gains for 2021 that you’ve been looking for! The handhelds are easy to use and the installation can be done right in your driveway! If you are interested in tuning your vehicle or even changing up the look give us a call! You can also feel free to reach out via email or PM!

Hope you like these beautiful VSS S10 we placed on this Mercedes AMG GTS 😍

Old 01-08-2021, 12:52 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy Friday MBworld!!

We still have a couple slots from our holiday promotion available. If you are interested in saving money on either a tune or some wheels feel free to give us a call, email, or PM!
We will be glad to answer questions you may have and get you setup with a new look and more power this year!

Mercedes Benz AMG GTR convertible - VLS07 3pc with Floating Spokes

Old 01-20-2021, 05:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey Mbworld!

Thank you all for the interest and continued support! All replies have been answered and comments addressed. If you did not receive a response please let me know. we have handhelds ready to go and add more power to your car! Send me a message for more info! You may have also seen a Downpipe/Tune promotion being run between us and ModalWorks. If you have any questions on that promotion feel free to ask!
Old 01-20-2021, 05:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey Mbworld!

Thank you all for the interest and continued support! All replies have been answered and comments addressed. If you did not receive a response please let me know. we have handhelds ready to go and add more power to your car! Send me a message for more info! You may have also seen a Downpipe/Tune promotion being run between us and ModalWorks. If you have any questions on that promotion feel free to ask!

- Oliver

Old 02-08-2021, 06:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!

Thought you all would enjoy a look at a recent Mercedes AMG GTR Cabriolet we placed a set of our 3pc Floating Spoke VLS07 Forged wheels on.
If you have any questions on wheels or tuning please feel free to send us a message or give us a call!

Old 03-02-2021, 08:51 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Good Morning MBWorld!

Hope everyone has been doing well and enjoying the beginning of 2021! Thank you all for the continued support and messages! We have responded back to all requests so if you did not receive a response please send us a DM and i will get back with you quickly!

Our handheld tuners are super easy to use, will let you bring your car back to stock, and write to the vehicle in 8-10minutes right in your garage! So simple a caveman could do it! If you are looking to get some power or a new look for your car let us help transform your dream into a reality!

Old 03-16-2021, 06:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone has a great a great start to the week. All questions have been answered and responded to. We have some exciting new builds coming that i am exciting to share photos on when they are ready. Stay tuned!

​​​​​​​
Old 04-01-2021, 02:45 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello Mbworld!!!

Hope everyone is doing well this fine April morning! We really appreciate the love and support from the community!

As a token of appreciation, we are going to be offering an April Fool's promo on our tunes and wheels for today and tomorrow ONLY! This is not an April Fools joke, i promise lol If you are interested in picking up our handheld tuner, and having the ability to tune your car anywhere you want, give us a call! Our tunes are strong, reliable, and safe for the vehicles. Feel free to reach out via phone, pm, or email and mention the April Fools promo to take advantage of the amazing pricing!

Thank you all again and continue making this community one of the best out there!
Old 04-26-2021, 05:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBWorld!!!

I hope you all have been fantastic! Sorry for my delay in responses I took a little vacation. Everything has been answered, if you did not get a response to your inquiry please send me a PM and i will take care of you!

Thank you all for the continued support!! We are excited to provide you all with a safe, reliable tune for all AMG vehicles that you will be able to enjoy day in and day out. The installation is extremely simple, and would take just about 10min right in your garage, driveway, parking space! Feel free to send us a message, reply, or email if you are interested in tuning your vehicle or changing up the looks to get summer show ready!

Note: if you have a 2020MY or newer, the only method we currently have of tuning this would be via bench. If you are local to S. Florida or do not mind shipping your ECU we can still offer you a fantastic tune! OBD tuning will be coming soon for these model years.
Old 07-23-2022, 12:58 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

If you missed out on any of our last promotions, don't worry we have you covered.

Just received some refurb units that are going for a great price for "Forum Members Only". Limited quantity available. So don't miss out

Contact me via email at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com or DM or call 786-401-6520.
Old 09-02-2022, 06:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well and is ready to enjoy a long weekend. Speaking of enjoying a long weekend, we just started our Labor Day Weekend Promo!

From now 09/02 until 09/05 we will be having our Labor Day Weekend Promo!

Also just wanted to mention, we have one refurb handheld left. Don't miss out on the saving!

If you are interested, send me an email carlos@velosdesignwerks.com or you can call me at 786-401-6520.
Old 02-16-2023, 11:52 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey everyone,

Hope all is well.

Just got word we received a few refurbs for the Mercedes platform that I can go ahead and work some promotional pricing.

Hurry don't miss out. We have limited slots available so take advantage right away.

Feel free to reach me by DM, 786-401-6520 or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com
Old 10-17-2023, 06:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Halloween Promotion

Hey Everyone,

Hope you are all staying safe.

We will be starting our "Halloween Promotion" for all forum members only starting Today 10/17/23 and will run until 11/01/23.

Some "Early Bird Specials" are available if you would like to take advantage. Which will add a little more discount to the current promotion. These slots are limited. Make sure to act fast.

Feel free to reach me by DM or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com
Old 11-17-2023, 02:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
BLACK FRIDAY PROMO STARTS TODAY!

Unleash the full potential of your ride this Black Friday! Elevate your driving experience with exclusive tuning deals, available from TODAY until NOVEMBER 24th.

As always we will have some "Early Bird Specials" available if you would like to take advantage. Which will add a little more discount to the current promotion. These slots are limited. Make sure to act fast.

Feel free to reach me by DM or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com.
Old 11-22-2023, 04:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!

It's almost TURKEY DAY

We have a handful left of our "Early Bird" Black Friday Special left so if you want to save even more act fast.

Please feel free to call me at 786-401-6520 or carlos@velosdesignwerks.com

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.