Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

electronics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E 63 AMG
electronics

An 04 clk owner got screwed with dx nav intrested in couple things putting in dvd nav if not tv tuner do i need euro command for tv? or can i put tv tuner into dx american nav were the cd's for the nav updated as of 04 like street names for god sakes live i n brooklyn ny area so need to know if new nav cd is updated also intersted in putting in motorola v710 integarted into system what am i looking at price wise for all that $$ nav phone integated didnt do with mercedes they wanted 900 ridicoulous last thing did the new 05 clks have a button where you can electroniclly not manually pull in side mirrors?
Old 04-04-2005, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GL320CDI / C63 Edition 507 Coupe (EDP) / E63 S (on order) / G500 / Smart Brabus
Originally Posted by blinkbass23
An 04 clk owner got screwed with dx nav intrested in couple things putting in dvd nav if not tv tuner do i need euro command for tv? or can i put tv tuner into dx american nav were the cd's for the nav updated as of 04 like street names for god sakes live i n brooklyn ny area so need to know if new nav cd is updated also intersted in putting in motorola v710 integarted into system what am i looking at price wise for all that $$ nav phone integated didnt do with mercedes they wanted 900 ridicoulous last thing did the new 05 clks have a button where you can electroniclly not manually pull in side mirrors?
someone who knows someone who puts navs in with some answers if you get a tv tuner you can hook it up to dx american comand but then some things work differently the nav discs do have the names of the streets all the way back to the first disc but it is not showed on the screen that is the function of the nav unit yes the new nav cd is updated there are several versions with different dates the motorola v710 doesn't fit in your car from mercedes why don't you look at mikbox new 05 clks have a button when you can electronically not manually pull in side mirrors it is if you get that option i even have it on my 2001

-s-
Old 04-04-2005, 06:10 PM

2004 CLK500, 78 6.9,
i got the navigation system for that guy who installed navigation systems from europe into american cars it works very well and the navigation discs came from mercedes so i can see the street names of the ones i am on aux input in the glovebox i like to listen to my ipod and use navigation on my comand
Old 04-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
what happened to using periods to seperate sentences? Just kidding
Old 04-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Out Of Control!!

In the market
Originally Posted by 55fanatic
what happened to using periods to seperate sentences? Just kidding
i was wondering the same thing for a minute i was trying to read the thread and maybe offer an opinion or some advice if i had any to offer but since i really could not understand the question due to lack of any type of punctuation in the original post i was unable to do so and i suppose the starter of this thread may be on his own or will have to rely on the answers of those who may have been able to unserstand the question he posted
Old 04-05-2005, 12:41 PM

66 230S 111.010 02 G500 463
Originally Posted by scorchie
someone who knows someone who puts navs in with some answers if you get a tv tuner you can hook it up to dx american comand but then some things work differently the nav discs do have the names of the streets all the way back to the first disc but it is not showed on the screen that is the function of the nav unit yes the new nav cd is updated there are several versions with different dates the motorola v710 doesn't fit in your car from mercedes why don't you look at mikbox new 05 clks have a button when you can electronically not manually pull in side mirrors it is if you get that option i even have it on my 2001

-s-
What Rims/Tires are on the G500?
Old 04-05-2005, 03:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GL320CDI / C63 Edition 507 Coupe (EDP) / E63 S (on order) / G500 / Smart Brabus
Originally Posted by mb230s
What Rims/Tires are on the G500?
See http://www.b e n zworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1124485&posts=14

where I know you hang out...

Yokohama Geolandar M/T. I am a mudder more than a rock crawler and I once almost got stuck with BFG A/Ts in mud, so I had to go with a mud-specific tire.

-s-
Old 04-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
I understand do not how any of these first couple of posts are being difficult to understand as I am being not an original english speaking person am quite well capable of understanding whatever was witten or asked or not spoken about the moral of the first post is that whoever has the electroniclly not manually pull in side mirrors is screwed when he has the v710 integrated with the non updated streetnames - right?

greetingz,
Old 04-09-2005, 11:51 AM

66 230S 111.010 02 G500 463
Originally Posted by scorchie
See http://www.b e n zworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1124485&posts=14

where I know you hang out...

Yokohama Geolandar M/T. I am a mudder more than a rock crawler and I once almost got stuck with BFG A/Ts in mud, so I had to go with a mud-specific tire.

-s-
Very nice, I may have to look into that.

Yes - I hang out there. Too much sometime!