Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Kicker Solo-baric

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2002, 11:21 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volvo V90 CC
Kicker Solo-baric

I made up my mind, i'm going to put a 10" S10L5 on my E55, I'm going to custom build the box my self (I'm unemployed, so I have time and also i don't have the money to have it made, it will be a nice little proyect, lol).

The box is going to be mounted on the rear passenger side corner of the trunk, I think that is wasted space and it takes the least space off the trunk too, any comments about subwoofer location? how would acoustincs work from that point? I estimate I'll get almost 1 cu.ft. which is perfect for that speaker.

I already have my amp mounted under the rear deck, it is a PPI PC2400, bridged it gives me 400 w @ 4 ohms, speaker is going to be dual 2 ohm coil @ 450 w RMS, I think they will match nicely.

I'll post pics as my project goes along.
Old 06-16-2002, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
300ce
........just kidding, but you are unemployed and have an E55? Fine, I quit my job!

Ted
Old 06-16-2002, 05:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volvo V90 CC
Originally posted by Ted Baldwin
........just kidding, but you are unemployed and have an E55? Fine, I quit my job!

Ted
LOL, so funny!
Fortunately this being laid off happened after I got the car (otherwise I wouldn't have it), I need to find something quick or I'll be forced to sell it .