Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

UHI phone kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
300ce
UHI phone kit

...........I am able to order parts directly from an Mb dealer in the UK. does anyone know the part numbers of everything I will need in order to instal a UHI phone kit in a 2000 E55? Thanks.

Ted
Old 06-29-2005, 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 95 Likes on 52 Posts
2015 E250D
TEd the problem you will have is that your old harness will have to be modified to fit the new center console clip as the old connector is a 10pin phone jack style connector and the new one is a 10 pin ISO connector with MQS pins. The PSE plugs right in the rear connector. You will also require a new floor plate in the center console to hold the clip in place. I would suggest you buy a complete kit from STeve at steve@mbenznl.com . It may be a bit more money but he and dean have spent lots of time on figuring out the right pin configuration for the clip and also know which parts will exactly fit into your car. They have the modified clip in the package also so it's plug and play.
Old 06-29-2005, 07:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
300ce
..........thanks for the response. I will be happy if you can pm me with a list of everything I will need for Siemens S655 phone. Including part numbers for the PSE and other parts that have part numbers. And just include a description of those parts that do not have part numbers. Steve@mbenznl.com was my first choice, but thay must be very busy because I initially made with them contact 2 months ago regarding the UHI kit and a comand version coding for TV, but they have been unable to help me.

Ted