Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

IHF1000 Motorola System Wiring

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C230 Komp
IHF1000 Motorola System Wiring

I am trying to hookup my blue tooth hands free so that it mutes my radio and uses either the stereo speakers or the teleaid speakers ( I do not have teleaid in this vehicle, don’t know if speakers exist or where to look.) I am setting up the IHF1000 Motorola System.I rather not use the motorola speaker and would be willing to try the MB factory Mic. I am trying to avoid the aftermarket look Could you help me find the following wires?

1: Teleaid speaker connectors or stereo speakers locations and colors to tap into for handsfree voice, i was told that teleaid was a possibility if I dont have the system installed (Primary Goal)

2: Mute wire color and location for 2005 C230K (Primary Goal)

3: MB Microphone location and wire color if vehicle is actually pre-wired with mic at factory (Mic not being used NO TELEAID) (Secondary Goal)

Radio is 2005 C230k (w203) Single CD, AM, FM, WB, Factory Phone controls, 6 disk changer in Glove Box
I would really appreciate the advice. I promissed myself I would not take apart this car until I saw the MB quote to have a factory system installed....
Here is a picture of a radio that I have for a visual
Attached Thumbnails IHF1000 Motorola System Wiring-c230radio.jpg  
Old 01-31-2006, 03:11 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK 350
1. Use speaker in the kit is easier. Just mount it on the under dash cover in the passenger side. The Teleaid speaker location in my car (R171) is in the right side kick panel.
2. Since this is a MOST car, it uses a Mute Bus. You have to find this bus connector in your car. Wire color is yellow.
3. Should be an empty spot in the OCP (overhead control panel) for the mic.

Here is the link to my installation (R171).

http://forums.mbnz.org/forums/forums...posts=4&fid=27