Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Just ordered these SoundStream combo to share!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 12:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 ML500
Just ordered these SoundStream combo to share!

After I receive a lot of hatre with my quest to get at budget mobile subwoofer solution I finally gave up and bite the bullet. So, I contacted an authorized dealer and place my order for the best SoundStream woofer & Amp combo for the amount of my cash can buy. Here are the pictures to the item. Comments are welcome.

SoundStream Reference Series : RFW-12 600w RMS power handling

SoundStream Xstream : XTA600.2 600w RMS power output
Old 03-30-2006, 12:50 AM

2005 SL55
I used to be really into SoundStream. I had the Class A 10.2 and the Reference 602. But after auditioning other amps out there I feel that SoundStream amps are too bright. They've probably made major improvements by now. You should check out Brax or McIntosh. SoundStream really delivers on power!
Old 03-30-2006, 01:54 PM

03 ML500
Originally Posted by xaveon
I used to be really into SoundStream. I had the Class A 10.2 and the Reference 602. But after auditioning other amps out there I feel that SoundStream amps are too bright. They've probably made major improvements by now. You should check out Brax or McIntosh. SoundStream really delivers on power!

I like how the old SoundStream sounded with my MB Quartz. But I guess it shouldn't make too much of difference since I'm using it to push my Sub only. Brax & McIntosh are a bit over price to me. I would probably go with ARC, if I'm going to replace my speakers as well.