Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Bluetooth "puck" and Alltel?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C230K
Bluetooth "puck" and Alltel?

Hey guys. Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I've been searching for a while now.

My mom is thinking about getting a 2004 CLK500. It has the UHI installed already and she really wants bluetooth. The phone she has is a non-MB Motorola V710 with Alltel.

On the site wireless4mb.com it doesnt list alltel as a compatible service. Can anyone shed some light on this? I would think bluetooth is bluetooth, but it's wierd going through the cradel.

Thanks guys.
Old 06-03-2006, 03:44 PM

2011 E550
Phone Question

I recently purchased the Bluetooth module for my Car. I also have Alltel service and the phone will find the module (via Bluetooth) but when you enter the pass code that came with the module, the phone reads back invalid code. If you ask the people at Wireless 4mb they will give you the software version. The software version has to be the same. If they are the two should be able to be paired. If not Wireless 4mb has phones with different carriers to choose from.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1986 560SEL, 97 BMW 740iL
My understanding is you'd need a Mercedes brand V710 to work. But I don't have a car that use a command, too old.