Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Having V60 Bluetooth Puck use DTMF codes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C240 2002
Having V60 Bluetooth Puck use DTMF codes

I added a V60 Bluetooth Puck to my DB2 V60 cradle and interfaced a Motorola L7 Phone to the system. Using that phone made sense to me because AWS is recommending and selling that phone for use with the puck.

One problem I am having using this system is that when I dial using the steering wheel controls to retrieve my voice mail, the DTMF codes aren't sent. Here is the phone book setup: 1-978-111-2222p#978-222-3333p#0000. The first number is the access number for the voice mail system followed by a pause, a # symbol, the mailbox number, a pause , a # symbol, and a password.

If I use the phone to dial the entry, it goes through fine, accessing the mailbox, entering the password, and then the voicemail voice tells me whether I have messages or not. But, if I use the steering wheel controls to access the voicemail entry, and then press the send key, my system only dials the access number and everything else is unsent.

Anyone have an idea what might be going on? Your help is appreciated.

Dick Gleason