Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Radar/Laser detector/scrambler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2008 | 05:00 PM

'04 Porsche 996TT X-50, '95 M3 Built & Blown
Post Radar/Laser detector/scrambler

I just wanted fellow members to know about my experiences with installing quite a few of the Passport SRX Radar/Laser detector/scrambler. IT WORKS!! I've had 5 clients that have had their butts saved by the scrambling of laser. In fact 2 of them were pulled over because the cop COULD NOT get a reading on his laser gun. I have friends in the Suffolk County Highway Patrol and the State Police and we tested it. It made the laser not be able t0 obtain a reading until you were right on top of the laser unit. If you would heed the warning when it happens YOU WILL NOT GET A SPEEDING TICKET unless the cop is certified and trained to do visual speed assessments. Then no matter the detector/scrambler that you have....YOU ARE BUSTED and it will hold up in court! Just a little FYI and proof that there is a proven product to help you when you are feeling the NEED for SPEED! Drive fast and take chances because you can!!!!!!