Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

2003 Mercedes Benz S-Class NAV TV Video Converter DVD for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Mercedes S500 Lorinser
2003 Mercedes Benz S-Class NAV TV Video Converter DVD for sale

i have a 2003 Mercedes Benz S-Class NAV TV Video Converter DVD for sale that i took out of my benz a couple days ago because i am doing a complete new audio system into my s500.

Also i have a Brand New in Box Boyo VTL400 Chrome Rear View Camera that is top of the line CCD color camera with a Lifetime Warranty that is set up to work with the nav tv converter.

As soon as you have your audio guy connect the nav tv converter with the rear view camera..any time you put the car in reverse it automatically engages the rear view camera.

Convert your factory Navigation system into a DVD player!!!

Here is a used NAV TV converter box from my 2003 S Class Mercedes Benz. This is a plug and play unit and is only designed for the 2003 year. It will not work on any other year S Class. I purchased it from TVandNav2go.com for $400. This product works great! It connects to your factory navigation system flawlessly and without a mess. The video and sound perfect. The RGB unit has 2 inputs, 1 for DVD and 1 for a backup camera.

what you get:

the converter box with all necessary cables
the installation instructions (you can also contact NAV TV for support, they are really helpful)
what you need:

you need the blank button on your command unit activated for this to work (see detail below)
you need a DVD player or TV tuner or Game Console. (basically an output)
NOTE: Please be aware that you must have the blank button on your command unit programmed (activated). The blank button is the button located under the FM/AM button. This button can be activated by the dealer or any Mechanic shop with the StarMark Mercedes diagnostic machine. I had my button activated in less than 10 minutes at my local shop and it cost me 25 dollars. Once activated, this button will basically be button you press when you want to use your DVD player. Simple, yes.

If you need more info please check out www.TVandNav2go.com

Im just getting a feeler to see what i can get for this. i also have a Nesa Dvd player that i took out of the car that cost me $180 that i can throw in if i get a good offer.

Please PM me any offers