Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Gold Star Audio - they rock!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 12:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
Thumbs up Gold Star Audio - they rock!

Just had a really great experience with Jay over at Gold Star Audio. I got a navi head unit and flip down dvd installed there and they did a super clean / very professional job (pics to come shortly). He and his team are very knowledgeable and answered all the questions that I had, plus he was not like the other shops I went to that tried to rip me off. For the quality of the work, knowledgeable service, and fair prices I would go back in a heartbeat and would recommend the shop to everyone.

Old 11-06-2008, 09:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 C280 4Matic
Hi sleewell,

That sounds like a great place. Quick question, did you have a steering wheel controller put in? If so, what did they use?

Enjoy your new system.

Thanks.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
no, i have an 06 and apparently its really almost impossible to get that to work right without losing control of the other in dash controls.

Jay said he would do some extra research and see if there was anything he could do (i told you he was a great guy). i am taking my car back in a couple weeks to get bluetooth installed and to link up the alpine with the kenwood, i will let you know then if it happens or not.

either way i am not that worried about steering wheel controls, i have pretty much everything else i could ever want, so i am more than happy.