Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

PLEASE HELP WITH MY 2.0 COMAND LOW VOLTAGE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 02:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PLEASE HELP WITH MY 2.0 COMAND LOW VOLTAGE

my 2.0 comand is an ece comand in my w210 mercedes e430. yes it was working previously. since then when i insert the key and turn it to ignition the redspeaker disappears but a message appears saying my batery voltage is low and tell me to start the engine in 3 mins. so i went to the info screen and looked at my battery voltage and it says i have 11.74 voltage and coldstart before i started the engine. i did not check the voltage after i started the engine. my cd changer does not have power nor does my dvd player that i have connected to my comand. could it be that my electronics have drained my battery voltage? if so is there something i can add that is easy to install to keep my battery from drainning power and still be able to use my electronics. i have 2 fuse connectors connected to the dvd player to the comand. i checked to battery voltage when the car is running and it says warmstart and it says i have 14.22 battery voltage. the dvd player is always off and doesn't have power until the key is in the ignition and i have to turn on the power button to start the dvd player. thanks in advance for your support.

Last edited by youngblood; 11-10-2008 at 12:03 AM.