Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

in-dash dvd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2003, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
in-dash dvd

i wana install tv/dvd player in my clk430. i wanted to know if i can keep the factory stereo and CD changer. how do i hook-up the new unit to factory speakers? one more thing i have 3 choices: Panasonic CQ-VAD7200U, Clarion VRX935VD and Pioneer AVH7490DVD. anybody has experiance or knows somebody that has experiance with any of these units? I've heard good things about Clarion and i'm thunking about getting clarion. tha
Old 01-28-2003, 03:54 PM

found it. looks like i can keep my factory unit with the cd-changer and steering wheel controls and add the clarion as well.
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...0&I=020FM200S+
Old 01-29-2003, 08:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 320
I got rid of the factory radio (sux). Now I have two remotes: one for the radio and one to control the cd/dvd. I lost the steering wheel controls for the radio and the factory cd changer. I have to get a new cd changer. Hoping to get XM Radio soon too. Good Luck
Old 01-30-2003, 11:05 AM

Thanks Adonis, do you think I have to replaced my bose amp or i can hookup the clarion through the factory bose system? what model pioneer did you get? thanx
Originally posted by Adonis
I got rid of the factory radio (sux). Now I have two remotes: one for the radio and one to control the cd/dvd. I lost the steering wheel controls for the radio and the factory cd changer. I have to get a new cd changer. Hoping to get XM Radio soon too. Good Luck