Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

sound system installation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 08:00 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes c230 kompressor 2005
Exclamation sound system installation

hello all, i have a c230 komp 05 SS , i installed myself an amplifier with 2 subwoofers, but the (+) for the amplifier i wired it to the fuse box that is in the left of the driver seat ( between the door and the driver seat) but when i increase the sound and if i have the car lights on and there is a lot of boom then the light increase and decrease with the bass ( like if the amplifier is sucking all the electricity of the fuse box, i want to wired the amplifier imidiately to the battery but i couldn't find a hole between the battery and the inside of the car,does anyone know how to do it or where is the hole if there is any? and another thing , i have a command , the amplfier as u all know needs a 'remote' wire , i putted an ON/OFF to turn on and off the amplifier, can i wire the remote wire to anything so the amplifier goes off when the car goes off (like to the radio or a certain fuse box or something) ?
thank u in advance guys
Old 03-19-2009, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Wire routing, the effects of power drain, etc., etc., etc., has been discussed numerous times. Please search the forum.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes c230 kompressor 2005
where is it?
Old 03-20-2009, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
2005 S500 4-Matic, 1978 450SL
Right here on the Audio and Telematics forum. You could also search the forum for your model car, but most likely it's here. The search tool is on the main A&T forum page. Use some of the terms in your initial post, like "bass" and "Amplifier" and "C230." You will get a LOT of answers, and you'll have to read them - but you will find the answers you need.

Last edited by Skylaw; 03-20-2009 at 03:42 PM.