Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

iphone volume adjustment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e500
iphone volume adjustment

I have an '05 e500 with the command module and the bluetooth cradle adaptor, B67875893. I recently had the OEM ipod cable installed by the dealer. I added the ipod info just in case it's relevant. I use the iphone 3g in bluetooth mode. When I make a call or on incoming calls the volume is unacceptably low. I cannot increase it either with the controls on the wheel or on the head unit. Is there a way to adjust the volume max upward myself or at the dealers? Thanks in advance for in any help. I tried searching the forum but with no luck. BTW my wife says this is further evidence that it's my hearing going since I occasionally don't hear her. That of course is called selective hearing and not hearing loss. lol
Old 08-30-2009, 05:27 PM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
2019 Volvo XC90 Magic/Amber, '95 E320 Cabriolet Midnight,'14 GL350 Lunar/Almond was '07 GL320CDI
in bluetooth mode, when you first engage a call, you have to ALSO turn up the volume on the iPhone itself. iPhone itself defaults to 1/2 volume for bluetooth. once you've turned it up all the way, it should always stay that way when you pair with that vehicle. then you can use the COMAND volume knob to turn up/down as needed.

Obviously my situation was same as yours and i stumbled across that. Good luck!