Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Installer.com biggest scammers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 01:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 c300
Exclamation Installer.com biggest scammers

Dont order anything off Installer.com they are the biggest scammers. Last week ordered a dash kit for a 09 c300 and sent them numerous email and calls to check the fitment and they verified that it will fit. When i got the fit guess what wrong kit and when i tried returning it they told me its not there fault "Too Bad", after arguing back and forth finally got them to send me another one after paying restocking and shipping fees. Lost about $150 on a kit i couldn't even use. SO be warned Stay away.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 C55, 09 E350
Dispute the charge. I had the same issue with an alien-ware PC that came DOA. They kept having parts replaced but it would never turn on. In the end they told me they would not replace any more parts and my only option was to send it back with 150 restocking fees I even asked if I could send it back to them for repair and they refused. They have terrible customer support and lie about their rigorous burn in testing. That PC wouldn't even pass a 1 point inspection on/off function. I just sent it back and gave AMEX my tracking number and they reversed it.

Last edited by JonMBZ; 04-18-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
K7 GSX-R 750
wow...good to know!