Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Nokia Telephone retrofit in E class W211

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 05:17 AM
VBD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nokia Telephone retrofit in E class W211

I am try to retrofit the Nokia phonekit in my E55 (w211). I have been given instructions but they seem to be incomplete as they only mention the PSE, and all the other parts, and they do not mention were or how the optical cable plugs in to it. Likewise they do not give any part numbers. Also in the Armrest where the phone cradle goes is there a new part required for the tray or is it one tray does all?

Does anyone know the complete list of parts that are required for this retrofit and where do I put the pse unit (I think it goes in the boot in front of the spare wheel).

I have seen Sorchie's post of a picture of the PSE(FSE?) unit so I am hoping you might have a idea about what is required.

I assume from that picture that the one plug is the multi plug (serial type plug) and the other is the optical plug.?

Any help is appreciated.
Old 05-02-2003, 03:44 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
...wrong forum to post such a question...US spec cars are fully equiped and are all prewired for phonestuff...the euro cars however are poorly equiped and require more changes then the US cars do...
You might get more usefull info on a european forum...

greetingz,