Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Phone Issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 09:15 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CL55
Phone Issue

I am not sure if anyone else has had this problem but I cant seem to get the car to update any phonebook entries I make when I am using the cell phone independently of it being connected in the car.

When I first entered all of my names and numbers and then put the phone in the car - it read them all. Since that time I have added a number of names and numbers but they do not show up in the address book when I use the phone in the car - only on the phone itself when I disengage it from the car.

Anyone else have this problem? If so, any suggestions to get it to update would be greatly appreciated.

Also, does anyone here use the voice command system? I am struggling to get it to work but have limited practice.
Old 06-13-2003, 09:30 PM
Super Moderator

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
The question I would ask is how many names/numbers do you have programmed. The phone handset will hold far more #'s than the COMAND system will recognize. I beleive the phone will hol 400 numbers whereas the COMAND interface will only read the first 99.