Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

iPhone5 versus Comand NTG4-W204 (C 2008)

Old 11-24-2012, 01:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C280 2008
Unhappy iPhone5 versus Comand NTG4-W204 (C 2008)

I need help with my Comand NTG4-W204 in my Mercedes C 2008. I bought iPhone 5 with iOS6.0.1 software, the last one, the newest... I am really frustrated, because I can pair Bluetooth in both devices, I can call, I can speak, but I can not export my contacts to the the NTG4. Really I have no imagination how to do it? Before I had Nokia andI exported contacts via business cards option, but for iPhone5 it does not work, also is it impossible to load all contacts by one move because this option on the NTG4 screen is in red colour and it looks that it is turn off or does not work simply... Who can help me, what should be applied or updated or rebuild in my NTG4-W204. Do you know any possible support directly from Mercedes Benz?
Old 11-24-2012, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C350
I don't have the iphone 5, I have the iphone 4, but I'm sure they all work the same way when it comes to downloading contacts to the benz. I got frustrated like you and found the only way I could do it was to download "Air Contacts" from the app store on my phone. Use the app to get your contacts on to a laptop, then go and pair the laptop to my car. Once your laptop is paired with the car you can easily send over your contacts.