Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

no sound w209 clk 270 2005 harman/kardon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk 270 cdi 2005 w209
no sound w209 clk 270 2005 harman/kardon

Hello everyone here is my problem I have a 2005 mercedes clk 270 years with radio option COMAND APS NTG2 and harman / kardon but no song is well before any work overnight anything, I'm going to mercedes dealer and he tells me that this is the car but both his walk a few minutes and then nothing I note that this is often done when a person seated passenger Rate so I try my car on a friends clk is on his car's sound works, But are still blocking position on the mercedes logo on mine, so I try a new optical fiber is always the same no sound, but I notice that when I gently removed the optical fiber cdc or post amp or a sound when it heard a few seconds. Comand aps all fonctione NTG2 radio, cdc (minute: second music but no sound)

Does anyone can help me?

sorry for my poor english I'm french I do not speak English and it is translated by Google translation.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:58 AM

clk 270 cdi 2005 w209
hey everyone here's my problem.
I own a mercedes clk 270, year 2005 with autoradio COMAND APS NTG2 and harman/kardon in option, but NO SONG ! before everything used to work well but instantly it messed up!
I went to a mercedes car dealer and he told me that the problem is the autoradio. But sometimes the sound works a few minutes and then nothing. I noticed it happens when a person is on passenger's side, so I tried my autoradio on a friend's mercedes clk and it worked in his car, it worked "sound" ; but his radio gets stuck on the logo "mercedes" on my car,
then I tried a new fiber optic from the radio or cdc or amp and I noticed the sound worked a few seconds. everything works comand aps ntg2 radio, cdc (minute: during some seconds music but no sound)

can someone help me?
Old 03-04-2013, 01:01 PM

clk 270 cdi 2005 w209
video my car audio problem

Old 04-04-2013, 12:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W209 CLK '06
Your friends is not working on yours when you replace it because it is probably configured differently
You may have devices on the MOST ring that your friends doesnt or the opposite! So you have to replace the headunit using a STAR machine and properly coding it if you want to make it work and test it!

For your problem i would also consider disconnecting the microphone used by the HK system, the actual mic is attached on the inside of your roof near the overhead control panel but the actual connector i think is on the passenger side c pillar!

I dont think it is an amp issue, most of the times these just stop working!

Is the problem still happening even when you listen to radio fm/am?