Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

v60 phone integration with dash?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2002, 06:29 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
2015 S550 Coupe
v60 phone integration with dash?

I have a 2002 CL500 with the v60 phone setup. It's fully integrated into my COMAND and I can answer and hang-up calls with my steering wheel. I can do a whole bunch of stuff in the COMAND color screen like scroll through my address book, etc.

But, I have no "phone" menu to scroll to in the monochrome instrument panel display so I can't scroll through my address book, etc. using the steering wheel controls. The latest Mercedes magazine seems to indicate that this should work and other postings in this forum imply that's the way it is supposed to work.

My dealer says that the phone doesn't integrate into the instrument panel display. Can someone verify that they are wrong?

Thanks.

- M
Old 03-04-2002, 06:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 MB CLK55
Re: v60 phone integration with dash?

Originally posted by mikey94025
My dealer says that the phone doesn't integrate into the instrument panel display. Can someone verify that they are wrong?
The V60c in my MY01 CLK55 is fully integrated with the instrument panel display - I'd say your dealer is all wet!
Old 03-04-2002, 09:33 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
3 Porsche rotation
Your dealer is full of sh%#!!!

I retrofitted COMAND into my 2002 E55 2 months ago and it allows me to scroll my phone book in the dash display. The multifunction steer wheel also works for the phone. Have the dealer run the STAR DIAGNOSE program and make sure the phone option is enable for your car. During my retrofit, I had to bring my car in so the tech can enable the navigation function for my car. And this is the only thing needed since I bought my car with CD-changer, phone, and voice activation installed so the car already recognized the hardware. So bring you CL in and do a complete diagnostic with the STAR DIAGNOSE.

JohnAMG