Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Connectivity with Comand Online 4.5 & color scheme & some other questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 06:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C 300 4M (12 MY)
Connectivity with Comand Online 4.5 & color scheme & some other questions

Hi there!
Have 2 questions regarding comand, i came a cross already with some of them but haven't seen exact answer.

1. I would like to change the color scheme of my 4.5 to the new one (silver /red ).
This is kind a tricky question. As far as i know it's possible to change, but how that is the question. With Audio 20 it was easier - there was an official update which fixed some troubles and also changed the yellow/brown theme to a newer one.

2. Got a new work cell phone - BB Bold 9790 - cannot establish connection for internet function, but in the approved by MB tel list i have this phone - wtf?

3. In my MY 12 the usage of MPC camera for recognition of road signs is not active - in eng. menu have this option, but switching ON gives no result, any ideas to activate it?

4. Current version of navi has new ppoi's which can send you sound alert. i.e. a list of speed cameras can be created & MB will promt you. In my current navi ver (2011) i have no such options. If i make an update of map info can this info appear? Or dvd with map data updates only map but not the software?