Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

3D Navigation Question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 08:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
None
3D Navigation Question

I did a couple of quick searches here but didn't find an answer. I apologize if this has been answered already, which is likely.

I'm wondering how to change the navigation map display to a 3D mode, or is it called "street level"? Is this possible?
Old 07-18-2013, 04:23 PM

2016 C300 4Matic Sport
I have a 2010 C300 so they might have changed. If not, when you're in the NAV screen, push down on the COMAND controller wheel and move control up to the top NAV menu. Select Map Display and then either North Up, Heading Up, or 3D.

I see you posted this a few weeks ago and you've probably figured it out by now.... just in case. :o)

K
Old 07-18-2013, 05:43 PM

None
Originally Posted by KCaudell
I have a 2010 C300 so they might have changed. If not, when you're in the NAV screen, push down on the COMAND controller wheel and move control up to the top NAV menu. Select Map Display and then either North Up, Heading Up, or 3D.

I see you posted this a few weeks ago and you've probably figured it out by now.... just in case. :o)

K
THANKS! No, I had not figured it out, and had not taken the time to study the manual. I just now sat down in the car and followed your advice. Everything worked as you said, and while I was at it, I tweaked a few more settings. There are many choices in there. Nice!